Justice must prevail

The empire of Adarlan is suffering from losses. The old emperor Zhang Yong is thinking to arrange a marriage for his three daughters.

Characters:-

Jing is the first daughter of Zhang Yong. She is beautiful and delicate as a lotus. She has black, long, thin  hair just like a silver thread. But she is cold towards everyone including his father. She is of 20 years old.

Hua is the second daughter of Zhang Yong. She is graceful as a willow. Her soft black long hair is just like her father. Some times she acts selfish. She is of  19 years old.

Mirai is the third daughter of Zhang Yong. She is charming and adorable. She is an enchanting girl with beautiful red hair and blue eyes just like her grandfather. She possesses a big heart. She fights for the rights of her subjects at every court meeting. She is of  18 years old.

An is maid of Mirai.

Author's P.O.V.

Zhang Yong loves the youngest daughter the most but worries about the eldest daughter. He thought to arrange a marriage for Li Jing as she has turned 25 already. He heard about  the emperor of Wisteria. But doesn't wants to give away his daughter to a man who can read people's mind. He thinks he is cursed.

End Of Author's P.O.V.

You will see more characters in this story. I will edit the other parts so you can understand it better. Sorry for mistakes. Tell me if you like the story through a comment. If not then also comment.