My love is now my prisoner

The great emperor of  Wisteria in rage cut down the head of the Betrayer Wang Lei. Then he headed to the palace of Avadar. The subjects were scared, all the ministers fled from the capital. Only the beautiful princess stayed inside, sitting on her bed. She is helpless. Her love died in the war. But she was proud of him. He did the duty as a soldier. She waited for Zhou Keung to kill her for doing his insult.

Finally the  winner of the battle, Xiao Jue came to her. He told 'There is still a chance. Be my consort or a prisoner'.

The angry princess who lost her love of life told 'I will better be a prisoner than being the consort of a monster '.

Author's P.O.V.

The word monster hurts him the most. He lost his mother by using his power. From that time he considered himself worthless. He thought that he is a creature whose level is below than the flowers which fall from tree on the ground. Just like him the flowers are useless for someone and  valuable for someone. But his dad considered him unique. He said ' God has gifted this power to you because he wanted to show you the reality of the world. You must treasure it. God must have something better for you. One day it will help you to identify your real well wisher and your enemy'.
End of Author's P.O.V.

Zhou Keung said 'So you have made your decision. Then I will not force you. But I remember what you told.' After a pause he made a vow 'Today I the great emperor of Wisteria, will vow to the world that I will find someone better than you who will love me unconditionally.'
Qinyang told 'But you need to tell her about your powers'.
Zhou Keung told politely 'I will'.
Qinyang 'Then I will wait for this moment when someone will find a human inside you. You can never make it. There is no use making promises in advance'
Zhou Keung ordered 'Guards take this princess to prison '.
Zhou Keung told to Qinyang ' I believe in god, I will definitely find someone'.

Let's see if he finds his perfect match or not.