A promise

Zhou Keung went back to Wisteria that night. Mirai was not talking to anyone. She was so much upset about her marriage with Zhou Keung.
Mirai's P.O.V.
The day when he told me that he loves me really made me angry. But I tried my best to not to show it in front of him. I left so hurriedly that my leg twisted and now it hurts so badly. I don't know what will happen to me at the wedding night. If I will offend him I am sure I will get killed. No matter what I do I will get killed either way.
It's better if I surrender myself to him.
I wasn't feeling well after the announcement of the wedding. Two days passed and I was on still lying on the bed.
End of P.O.V.

Suddenly An entered into Mirai's room.
An said "Third princess you must eat something or you will become sick. Look what I have brought, your favorite dishes".
Mirai said "I want to be ill so that the wedding will get postponed".

An said "Third princess you need to get married one day and I heard that Emperor of Wisteria has a good heart. I also heard that he had given widow women the right to get married again".
Mirai asked "Is it true? "
An said "Yes. He is really a good man. But I heard that he can't stand betrayal by anyone. Once he stabbed and killed his army's general because he was planning to kill him".

Mirai asked "Then I am surely going to get killed by him".

An said "Stop saying so. You have controlled your feelings in front of him two times. You just need to do so everytime he approaches you".

Mirai told "You are right".
An replied "Emperor of Wisteria needs your support can't you see. He also said that he loves you".
Mirai said "I wish he doesn't has any ulterior motives. I will have my lunch".
An said "Then come on take a look at the cherry blossoms after finishing your lunch".
Mirai said with a new hope "Okay then. Let's go".

She ate her lunch very fast so she could watch the cherry blossoms.

But when she arrived Li Hua and Li Jing were talking about her.
She heard  Jing say "What a bad fate our little sister has that she is forced to marry such a monster".

Hua added "She must have done a big sin in her life that she gets to marry such a man". And they started laughing.
Mirai ran back to her room.
An asked "What happened Princess? Why did you get angry when they were saying bad about The emperor of Wisteria? ".
Mirai said "I can now understand how he felt".
An said "But I couldn't".
Mirai said in her mind "I promise I will make everything turn okay again". And she went to see her pet pigeon.

Zhou Keung's P.O.V.
I was thinking about Mirai. I am missing her company. Should I write a letter to her? But I am eager to talk to her. Most importantly will she love a mind reader like me? Doesn't she considers me as a monster like others? Does she considers me helpless or a loser?
End of P.O.V.