Her aunt

Zhou Keung replied "I hadn't done anything that you need to thank me".
Zhang Yong said "You really deserve my thanks after all you made my daughter smile".
Zhou Keung asked "I don't know what you're talking about? ".
Zhang Yong said "You can see this huge tree. It is old now. It will die soon. Do you want to know about this tree's history ?".
Zhou Keung replied "No".
Zhang Yong said "This tree was planted by my sister. Mirai used to learn to play zither with her aunt here. But the day her aunt died she stopped playing zither. She stopped everything what she used to do".
He started speaking again after a pause "You know today she acted somewhat differently than other days".
Zhou Keung asked "Are you saying that I have made your daughter smile? ".
Zhang Yong said "I want to find a man who is suitable for my daughter. I want her to be happy. A man who will always love her more than me. I am getting old now. I don't know how much time I have left. I have already planned everything for my other two daughters but when I think about Mirai I feel so much pain. She is my treasure not my property how can I give her away? ".
Zhou Keung was silent all this time.  
Zhang  Yong asked "You met my daughter. How you felt after meeting her?"
Zhou Keung replied "To tell you the truth I felt happy that someone in this world is not scared of me ".
Zhang Yong made a proposal. He asked "The great emperor of Wisteria will you take my daughter as your consort? ".
Zhou Keung asked "Do you think anyone would love a monster like me?".

Zhang Yong said "You are considered as a monster by the world but deep inside I know how much pain you have felt".
Zhou Keung asked with disbelief "How will you know how much pain I have felt?".
Zhang Yong replied "How would I not know? After all a person who has gone through so much pain can understand what is pain".
Zhou Keung replied "Today I asked your daughter about love and when she answered me I didn't understood at all what she is talking about".
Zhang Yong asked "What did she said that you didn't understood?".
Zhou Keung said "She said it is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation".
Zhang Yong said "Ask her again. This time I am sure she will answer you differently and ask her about her decision too".