You'll regret this Brother in law

In this chapter I am going to differentiate between Zhou Keung's and Lou Cheung's character. This part doesn't contains Lemon but contains kisses. If you don't like you can skip this part.

King of Cesta
Character name:- Lou Cheung .
Age :- 29
Personality:- Wicked, cruel and womanizer. Loves to spend his wealth for his entertainment.

Hair color:- White .
Eye color:- Grey.
Super powers:- None.

Emperor of Wisteria Character name:- Zhou Keung

Emperor of Wisteria
Character name:- Zhou Keung .
Age:- 27
Personality:- Calm, kind and self disciplined.
Respects women.

Hair color:- Black.
Eye color:- Brown.
Super power:- Mind reading ability and telekinesis.

Queen of Cesta Character name:-  Zhang Peng Peng Age:- 21Personality:- Selfish, dumb and cruel

Queen of Cesta
Character name:- Zhang Peng Peng
Age:- 21
Personality:- Selfish, dumb and cruel.
Does what she wants even if it means killing people.
Hair color:- Black
Eye color:- Brown

Hair color:-   Black     Eye  color:- Brown

Mirai's P.O.V.
As I peeked inside the room I saw that Zhou Keung was fighting with three men. The other forty seven men were lying dead on the floor. Blood was everywhere on the floor. Soon Zhou Keung defeated the three men by stabbing them to death. He is so much powerful. Even Lou Cheung can't defeat fifty men by fighting alone. He would need 100 more men to defeat them. After defeating them my husband collapsed.
I came towards him and put my hand on his chest. My hands touched something warm. I realized soon that it was blood. I took another maid's help and took him towards his room. But the maid stopped near the Phoenix hall. She said she isn't allowed to enter this hall.
I used up all my power to take him to bed. I made him lay down on the bed and decided to call the Royal Physician through a messenger. But the messenger said that it would take him one day to reach here since he had gone for a trip. I told the messenger to send the Royal Physician as quickly as possible. I tried to prepare the medicines by the knowledge I had. I grinded those ingredients which I had kept with me before the day of my marriage. Then I had undressed him. I saw that he has a muscular body with toned abs. He has a broad chest and a yellow skin. I haven't noticed but he is the most handsome man I have ever met. This is not the time to get excited. I noticed that he hasn't lost much blood. I applied the medicine on the wound. I held his hand to feel his pulse. It was normal.
Time skip
It was midnight. Still he hasn't woke up. I was so much worried. His pulse and heart rate has became slower now. He was having a fever. I had covered him with a blanket but he was still shivering. What if he was poisoned? To make sure he wasn't poisoned I put my index finger inside his mouth. But Alas! He was poisoned. His mouth was cold a ice. If this poison stays inside his body for too long it would make his whole body cold.
I went to fetch my book. I looked for a cure for poisons. I found that ghost-flower can only cure him. I remember now. I had taken some ghost-flowers from my garden before my marriage. I had taken these herbs because my mother had suggested me to do so.
I searched for them as quickly as I can. I grinded the flowers. The flowers together had became sticky and thick. I didn't had enough time to make a soup with this. His pulse rate would become more slow by time and I would lose him. I can't take this risk. So I made a small cut on his finger and applied the medicine I made.
I hadn't slept all night.

It is morning now. He has stopped shivering and his pulse rate has became normal.

I was happy that he is okay now.
But who was the attacker? Why was Zhou Keung reading about a confidential document about the crimes and habits of Lou Cheung.
I was thinking about these things when suddenly Zhou Keung opened his eyes.

I exclaimed with joy "Zhou Keung! You woke up". I hugged him and tears fell from my eyes. His hands were roaming all over my back. He said to me while smiling "Don't worry about that. Protecting you is my first priority ".

I said "I didn't understood. Didn't they have came to take the confidential documents? ".
He sighed and said "The attack was planned by Lou Cheung to kill you".
I got confused. Lou Cheung wants to kill me? Why? The man whom I love, wants to kill me?

He commanded "Go and look near the confidential documents and you will find a letter ".
I went there and looked at the letter.
It was from Lou Cheung to Zhou Keung. I read it. The words written on this piece of paper were: The great emperor of Wisteria. I have heard about power. I hope today you can save your consort too. Have nice nightmares.
I brought the letter to Zhou Keung and asked "This one?".
Zhou Keung asked "Did you read this? ".
I nodded my head. He said with anger "You read that and still you are asking me. Don't you trust me?".
I said with a low voice "I trust you".
He pulled me towards him again and bit my ear.
He realized that he was rude. He told "Sorry!". He then pulled me towards him and licked my ear. He said "If you will answer me truthfully I will let you go. And if not I will punish you the whole night today ".
I got what he really wants to say.
I replied "Okay! Ask me what you want to ask ".
Zhou Keung asked "I really love you. I realized that you worked so much hard to make me feel normal like everyone else. But you just pity me right? You love someone else right? ".

I didn't had any answer for this question. Even I doubt it too. I replied "I don't think that I love someone else other than you ".
He smirked and said "If you say so then prove it. Kiss me".
I was shocked. But this is better than the punishment of being raped by him tonight. I came closer to him and he moved a bit closer to me. I gently pressed my lips on his. Then I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. But his tongue blocked the way. He put his tongue inside my mouth. That kiss became intense and he was dominating his tongue over mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We ended up this kiss and he suddenly hugged me.
He said "I love to hold you close. Tonight and forever".
I said "I want to punish the man who tried to kill me".

He said with an evil smile "I will not spare him for hurting my treasure. I will make him suffer so much that he will beg for death from me".

I was scared but I wanted revenge. And he will be my weapon to give me justice.
Time skip
At the afternoon

The Royal Physician arrived at the palace. He checked his pulse and reported "Your Highness, the poison in your blood is no more inside. The ghost flower did work".
I was happy. The Royal Physician made a medication and advised Zhou Keung to rest today. He followed his advice and layed on the bed.

We ate the lunch together and he talked about his past. And I was talking about my past when I remembered Lou Cheung. I mustered up courage and started to tell him about it.
I don't know how to start the conversation about him but I wanted to tell him. I said "Hubby, you see I know his name when he suddenly asked my sibling for her hand for marriage. My sibling thought he was a good man. I thought so too. But when she came to our palace he didn't came. This made her embarrass. I learned that he used to beat her. I wanted to help but I can't".

How can I like this man? I really misunderstood my feelings for him and Zhou Keung.
Zhou Keung understood something and layed on bed. He then said "Don't worry. I will never beat you. I can't think about this even in my life ".

End of P.O.V.