Zhou Keung

1 day later

Zhou Keung returned to Wisteria.

Zhou Keung was summoned by his sick father, Zhou Le. He was still lying on his bed counting his last days.
Zhou Le asked his son, The Emperor of Wisteria "Son  tell me about this. How did it went".
Zhou Keung replied "Father, when I met the girl I instantly fell in love with her. She is the third princess of Adarlan, Mirai. And she agreed to marry me".
Zhou Le asked "She agreed to marry you even knowing that you can read people's mind".
Zhou Keung replied "Yes. But father she was the first girl whose mind I can not read".
Zhou Le said "Be careful. You can't trust her".
Zhou Keung replied "My trust is not easy to gain. I will not repeat those mistakes again".
Zhou Le said "But I think God has planned something good for you".
Zhou Keung said "Father, even I think so. But Mirai is very different from the people whom I meet everyday. That's why I fell in love with her".
Zhou Le said "If you have started to love her then I can't do anything. To tell you the truth she doesn't seems suspicious to me too".
Zhou Keung replied "But I guess she is marrying me because her father forced her. She didn't even talked to me after that".
Zhou Le said "I hope you won't suffer the things you suffered from, in your past".

Zhou Keung was busy practicing how to fight. He used to wake up at the crack of dawn. In the morning to evening he used to give justice to the justice seekers at the court. At night he used to write letters and used to make other official documents. But couldn't stop thinking about Mirai when he used to sleep.

Some days later
In Adarlan
The great emperor of Wisteria, Zhou Keung's Eunuch arrived  Adarlan with hundreds of gifts. Gold ingots, precious gems, spices, fine fabrics and perfumes from west and many more.
The Eunuch announced that "The King  of Adarlan, The Great Emperor of Wisteria thanked you for your hospitality. His majesty  will be glad if you will accept these gifts ".
The Eunuch paused and started reading again, "And this is a gift for the the third princess of Adarlan".
He handed the box to the maid. The Eunuch left after doing his duty.
Li Jing said with envious tone "Oh my dear! How rich Wisteria is. I wish that I could be his consort!".
Li Hua added "I wish I could be his consort too! But who would love a monster like him?".
Mirai went to her room without saying anything. She opened the box and discovered a  hair pin with a letter.

The letter was from Zhou Keung

The letter was from Zhou Keung. The letter inscribed these words :

This letter is for the special lady I met. When I told I love you I didn't said that to hear it back. I just wanted to make sure you know.
At first I didn't wanted to meet you. When I did I didn't wanted to fall in love with you. And now when I have fallen in love with you I don't want to lose you. But I wonder would a woman love a monster like me. If you are forced to marry me send a letter to me. I would like to help you. If not then don't send. But remember I will always be by your side.

Mirai's P.O.V.

I will always be by your side. No one told me that in my lifetime. His letter touched my heart. I didn't knew what happened to me but I started to smile and cry at the same time holding his gift.
I felt affection for Zhou Keung. I must execute my plan right now but before that I must send a letter to him.
I wrote a small letter and attached it to a pigeon.
I wrote in the letter these words :

Thank you very much. I have planned a gift for you. Every one will become normal as it was back then. I wish you will be happy.  I will fill your life with words that you thought will never exist. That's my gift to you.

I made the pigeon fly away with the letter. It went away with my message and after some time it presence mixed with the infinite sky. I read his letter again and it made me happy that someone cares about my feelings too. I was smiling. What has happened to me? This feeling is new to me. I don't want to cancel this marriage. Maybe this is because I want to feel safe with someone, I just want someone to be by my side.
End of P.O.V.