The wedding

Mirai's P.O.V.

I wish that he had opened my letter. I don't know if he would like my gift. Maybe he would get angry. Maybe he would think that he is helpless. But I don't know why I wanted to make everything turn normal. When I heard Li Jing say that he is a monster I really wanted to punch her right on her face. But I couldn't. But this fact doesn't changes that he is a mind reader. But I have started to like him. There is something which attracts me towards him. Thinking about him makes me smile. Is it what people call love? He will reach Adarlan tomorrow morning. I am getting married with him tomorrow evening. So this means I don't have much time left. Oh no! I have not packed my bag. I need to tell An.
End of P.O.V.

Mirai called An and requested "An can you please pack my clothes into a bag".
An replied "Sure princess".
Mirai said "An, do you think my sisters will get jealous of my marriage? ".
An replied "Yup. They will definitely get jealous ".
Mirai and An started laughing.
Mirai added "Come on let's check".
An and Mirai went nearer towards Li Jing's room. They heard Li Jing shout this words again and again "How dare Mirai to get married to such a nice man before me. What a luck! If I had not refused then I would have been the luckiest woman to be his wife.
Mirai said "Let's go An".
An said "Wait princess, let's hear some  more ".
Mirai said "Come on. Someone will see us". She dragged An out of the Hall towards imperial garden.
An asked "What happened princess?  Don't you want to hear more ".
Mirai said "People change their mind so much quickly when they see wealth. But don't change when they see someone's heart. Isn't it right An?"
An asked "What are you talking about, princess? "
Mirai exclaimed "Oh my god! We need to pack our things. Come on".
They started packing. It got midnight when they finished their packing.
The wedding day

In the morning  maids came to make Mirai ready for the wedding ceremony. Mirai was flattered by the maids. The maids told her "How beautiful you look princess! The Emperor sure will get amazed by your looks ".
Mirai just smiled.
The Emperor and the priest came. The wedding ceremony started. Both of their parents were seated.
Zhang Yong said to the maids, servants and the ministers "Today is the wedding day of my daughter and the emperor of Wisteria. I am here to witness".
Zhang Yong said to Zhou Keung "Son in law I must have done something good in my life that I got such a nice person as my daughter's husband. "
Zhou Keung said "I  think this too". Then he looked at Mirai whose face was covered with red veil. He told Zhang Yong "I am lucky to get a wife like Mirai".
Mirai's gaze was at her mother. Zhang Yong said "I know you for 2 days now. But still I have married my daughter to you. Never ever try to hurt her or else....".
Zhou Keung put his hand on Mirai's waist with a trust equal to stars in the galaxy and said "I will never do that". Zhou Keung said in mind "But if Mirai tries to do something bad to me then you can't imagine what I will do".

The priest said "In the sky, there are auspicious clouds. On the earth there are good fortune. Now it is the blessed moment. Now start the wedding ceremony. Firstly, bow to the heaven and earth.Secondly, bow to the parents. Third  bow to each other".
They did what the priest said.

Zhang Yong said "It is said that enemies and lovers are destined to meet each other".