This emperor is weird

Zhou Keung the great emperor of Wisteria arrived at the palace of Adarlan after 4 days of journey.

Zhang Yong told with consideration 'Emperor of Wisteria you must rest. It's already evening. The maid will show you the way'.
Zhou Keung said 'It's Okay king. But first I want to meet your third daughter who invited me'.
Zhang Yong ordered ' Your Highness your wish must be granted. Guards summon Mirai and make her present here right now'.
The guards reach her room and call this words 'Princess the King has ordered to you to arrive in the court as soon as possible '.
Mirai asked ' Why is it so guard ?'
Guards said ' The emperor of Wisteria has already arrived. He wants to meet you first before having a rest'.
Mirai told ' Okay I am coming. '
Mirai 's P.O.V.
This emperor is weird. He should have rested a little bit before calling me. As the distance from the court is decreasing my heart bit is increasing. Before entering I just took one deep breath. Told myself 'come on Mirai you can do it. Have some courage'.
End of P.O.V.

Zhou Keung's P.O.V.
As she entered the court I observed that she has red hair. So the rumors that she has unusual hair color is true. She has mesmerizing blue eyes like a deep ocean. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I was so attracted by her that I had forgotten that there are so many people.
End of P.O.V.

Mirai told 'I am glad that the emperor came here'. She bowed to Zhou Keung.
Again she stated that 'But Emperor you must take some rest. I am sick and can't talk much. I request your pardon'.
Zhou Keung's P.O.V.
She really astonished me. But why did she lied about being sick. Had she had invited me to insult me or something.

After imagining stuffs like that I again tried to read her mind. Then I realized that she is having stomach pain. But how did she hid it one moment ago. I am surprised.
End of P.O.V.
Mirai told ' Emperor of Wisteria you must go and take rest. An will guide you to your room'.
An whispered 'then you? '
Mirai said 'Have a nice day!' And went back to her room.
Mirai's P.O.V.
Oh my god I am having so much pain that I think I am going to die. And can't tell about my situation to any doctor. I am so embarrassed.
End of P.O.V.
Zhou Keung follows An until they reached the room. The walls have drawings of lanterns and cherry blossom flowers. It looks like a masterpiece.
Zhou Keung asked 'Who painted the walls?'
An told 'The third princess drew this when she was 6 years old. But the king told that girls don't paint. And this room was locked until yesterday. The princess requested to unlock this room so that the Emperor[Zhou Keung] can use it.
Zhou Keung 'The third princess is so much talented. Whether she is a girl or a boy she must get what she deserves'.
An asked 'Shouldn't she be punished?'
Zhou Keung asked 'Why she would be? She must deserve reward for her hard work'
An replied 'she got grounded for 3 months for this'.
Zhou Keung told 'her father is strict'.
After a pause he said 'Maid can you tell why she asked to meet me'.
An laughed 'she is really impressed by your letter. May I leave'.
Zhou Keung ordered 'you can leave now'.
The next day
Mirai asked 'Did the emperor did dinner? '
The emperor was thinking about the room. He understood that she is maybe taking a test of me.
Mirai wished him as she entered the room. 'Good morning your Highness.
How was your journey?'
Emperor was surprised by how much she beautiful she looks.
He said ' Good morning! It was good but can I ask you something? '
She replied 'yeees....'
He asked 'How did you hid your stomach pain?'
Her face became red, 'You must not ask something like that to a girl ', she replied.
He curiously asked 'how did you managed to think that you are normal when you're having pain ?
She replied 'I just stopped thinking about it for a while' .
'One more question', he said.
'Yes' , she replied.
'Why did you gave me this room?', he asked.
'Because I wanted to have a test', she replied.
'What kind of test' , he asked with curiosity.
Mirai smiled.

What  kind of questions she will ask? Let's see in the next part. Sorry for late updates.