Execution

I opened my eyes just to get welcomed with the strong lights....

My Blinking eyes, slowly get opened and ..

I saw the man of my dream...

Dr.  Beam...

Dr.  Beam was standing in front if my and wait.....

He

He was

He was smiling to me...

Am I still alive.... The first thing I asked to my self...

And yes I am still alive  and it's true that Dr. Beam is smiling to me...

I was startled....   It was like the world is joking with me....

I tried to sit up but my body was week which made me fell on my back again...

"easy forth"      said the angel here .I looked at him but he was looking worriedly for me.....

Am I in parallel world.... If I am then pls let me be here....

I could feel Beam's soft fingers touching my head bandage....

The touch was soothing....

I don't know when but while enjoying that soft touches I fell asleep again.

Everyone is happy.. Specially the parents...

Forth's parents were so happy that they announced it publicly without wasting a second..

The wave of happiness invade the supporters of Mark Jaturaphoom.  The president of the country .

"BREAKING NEWS... THE FORTH JATURAPHOOM'S SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS AND HE'S AWAKEN FROM THE COMMA TOO"

Beam was looking at the news with that unknown face and a very sly smile...

Beam is happy too to know that his plan is going to work...

"So why waste time... Forthy babe I am coming "     said beam to himself while smiling.

Beam went to VIP room of forthbeam and observed the nurse there...

But when he saw that forth is about to wake up he dismissed the nurse and started to inspect his vitals..

Forth slowly opened his eyes and beam went into his character..

"easy forth.. Easy "

"here let me help you"

Beam helped forth to sit up properly..

"Thank you beam"      said forth and smile at beam and an unexpected response came from beam when he smiled too and said "you ok"

"forth look here "        beam said and grabbed forth's face softly..

It was so soft that forth went freeze...

He could feel Beam's breath on his face and Beam's a little open lips were just infront of his on his eyes level

He saw how fullfy and soft Beam's lips are..

And flipped when beam chewed his lips just in level of his eyes while concentrating on forth's forehead..

Forth sever that beam is different today.... And forth is not complaining too...

He just love the new..  Okay new or old... Whatever I just loves beam. 

And if beam was in movie industry he could have won several awards as he was acting so nice and perfectly...

No one can say that this adorable and sweet person is having a grudge towards forth..

And forth can't feel that he's felling deeply in the live trap of beam..

But beam can feel that his plan is working perfectly..

"done"    

"I will see you after an hour and eat your food "

With this beam left the shocking forth after caressing his hair..

And all this could not leave lam's eyes..

Lam could see the changes in forth..

And he's on his guards too...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+*+

ARE YOU ALL ANGRY FROM ME THAT I WAS NOT UPDATING REGULARLY...

I AM SORRY FORTH.. I DON'T LIKE THAT TOO. *POUT*

BUT PLS FORGIVE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

COMMENTS

VOTES