hurt

I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE READ THE LAST CHAPTERS ... NOT EVERY CHAPTER IS CHANGED BUT FEW TO SHOW THAT FORTH KNOWS BEAM FOR SO LONG AND HIS PARENTS  AND LITTLE BIT ABOUT BEAM'S PAST ............

ENJOY READING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORTH'S P.O.V

Hurt 

i am hurt 

why beam did this ...

it's evening and he already left my place

mom dad ,both are angry on him ..........

it's clear if dad could kill him, he would have killed beam but we know we can't

he loves beam more than me .... beam means more than me to him

mom can't hide her tears now ......... she is pissed  on beam so much that she was so cold when he came there ..

overall they both are hurt .......

they never thought beam will do something like this to me ..

me, who loves him so much that even my life is nothing in front of his smile ....

BEAM'S P.O.V

I came back to my apartment but something is not right ..

i felt forth's flirty eyes becoming hurt ...

even uncle looked so  hurt and i didn't meet aunty today even tho she was in home .........

i hate forth but not them and it feel hurt when i felt the cold shoulder from them ...

i am tired ,

today when i tried to flirt with forth , i couldn't 

it hurt to think what will happen to him if i left after making him head over heel for me ..

moreover there was  something ..

it felt warm when i was near him..

i didn't realised how much i miss this warmness until he smiled to me today..

his smile ..

that gummy smile is dangerous ...

it traps you ..

i hate him ...

i want to talk to someone who won't judge me 

but who???

there's no one ..

no actually there is 

i walked out of my apartment and drove to  my family house ..

it's small house , just for middle class people 

i remember all those memories this small house holds up 

how happy me and mom were and proud too on dad ..

he really worked so hard just get this house ...

coming from a middle class family in this era don't help you much and moreover when their only son wants to study medical ...

i remember how broke we were when i was small........

but mom dad never let me suffer for anything ....

i went inside the house and felt that cozy feeling back ..........

so warm 

so loveable 

so perfect ....

but instead of roaming i straightly went to master bedroom ......

no, there is not any king size bed in the middle but a regular size .... still it's more comfortable than those big beds ......

i walked to the bed where there is a big frame of mom and dad .......

they look happy , they were happy , we all were happy 

but it all ruin after that fucking incident ...

i walked to the wardrobe and open it .........

it has a safe in it , i remember the password and unlocked it .

i found it ...

this what i was searching ...

i rubbed my eyes which have became watery now and sat on the bed with dairy ........

it's mom's dairy ...

she is writing it ever since i remember 

i once ask her what she write in this and she said 

"beam dear one day when you feel that there is no one for you and no one seems to understand  you just read this and you will find your answer"

and today i want to know who can understand me , what she meant at that time ..........

so i opened the first page and read it 

"today is so big ........... i am dam happy . yesterday i became a mother .... isn't it great ... i named him beam . he is a beam of sunshine to us .......... i know we are broke , someday we have to split a sandwich just to feed our self but i won't let my son live this life ........but happy news is i got a job ... i got a job of head housekeeper of my husband's boss house... they give such a good payment and i guess i will starts to work from tomorrow"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am so tired been a week since my eyes hurt ....... it's so much itchy ....

VOTE

COMMENT