marriage part 2

"yihwa"    called forth...

He was trying to again her attention as the priest kept asking yihwa for the ring...

"yihwa"    forth slightly shakes her making her come out of her thoughts...

Yihwa looked at forth,  seeing her teary eyes forth felt something wrong....

He hold her both hands to support her...

Yihwa took the ring with her trembling hands..

Forth streched his hand to her,  yihwa's eyes once again looked forth..

Yihwa kept looking at her...  Her eyes becoming red,  it become tough to control her sob until..

"yihwa"     forth caught her fainted,  light body....

"yihwa "

"yihwa"

"forth bring her down"    he heard his mom asking him to bring yihwa downstairs...

Forth scooped his bride in bride style and bring her down the stage...

With light tapping and sprinkles of water she opened her eyes back....

"princess are you okay??"     asked Yihwa's mom brushing her soft hairs...

Yihwa slowly nodded her...

"baby you think you could stand up again "    this time her father asked her...

Yihwa looked at someone with her half closed eyes and shake her head to the family....

At this point everyone knows the wedding can't happen today....

Forth felt a strange calm in his heart when he thought of wedding being postponed...

This time Yihwa's father scooped her body and walked to bring her inside Jaturaphoom mansion...

Unknown to them beam mubbled  a small thank you which yihwa could only smile with tears gathering her eyes again....

The morning turned to evening and know the family is having a talk...

"so what's now?? "     asked perl (Yihwa's father)  ....

Mark don't know what to say he is little happy too that the wedding didn't happen but he don't know what to do to bring his cheering son back....

"let kids decided " Marla suggested...

Yihwa's family already shifted to India when she was broken hearted before.....

But they come back just for the wedding but now as per their schedule they have to go back because wedding was supposed to happen today...

"I think I will stay here till the next date is decided "    yihwa commented,  she is fine from her acting of being unconscious...

Now in her comfortable clothes...

.

Hearing this forth nodded his head too...   Yihwa looked at forth who still looks stunning even in casual clothes but now for too long...

Beam and the staff came to bring back the used plates and glasses back to kitchen..

Yihwa's eyes lingered on beam who went back without and word.....

Even forth's eyes too...

"mom,  let's have dinner now I'm hungry "    yihwa said..

And everyone get up for dinner,  the table was already served...

All settled down but then they noticed yihwa being uncomfortable...

"you okay "    asked forth noticing her...

"errmm this chair, eer nothing "    she pointed to the chair beside her which was empty..

Forth and other just give up on her random comments until they heard her saying..

"You,  sit here,  I don't like empty chairs on dining table "     they all looked at beam who looked worried hearing this form yihwa...

"what??  Do you have any problem?? "  she asked with her eyes raised...

Beam slowly shakes his head when he saw other ignored him again..

"so come have dinner "    yihwa said pulling Beam's wrist...

Forth's blood boil..

"have this "   yihwa served beam...

A tear left Beam's , it's been years since he had proper food and moreover with the family who is his..

His Mae

His poh

His hubby

================================

Vote

Comment