1. Lost

Okay, yes, I have tried writing this story multiple times before, but I have a new outlook on it, and the characters are very different now, in fact so different I don't think it's even the same story, but I wasn't much of a fan of the original I wrote anyways. Also, for those of you who are curious, here is one of my OC's, Misty.

Pretty cool, huh? I always thought they could have done sooooo much more with The Light Fury but nope, they give us something that, in my opinion, just doesn't fit in with the dragons of How To Train You Dragon, too feminine when none of the other...

Pretty cool, huh? I always thought they could have done sooooo much more with The Light Fury but nope, they give us something that, in my opinion, just doesn't fit in with the dragons of How To Train You Dragon, too feminine when none of the other female dragons look like that. But that's my opinion.

Also, in this story, I am pretending HTTYD 3 doesn't exist. It's a good movie, sure, but I was never a big fan of it. I love HTTYD 1 and 2 so much I can recite the lines of HTTYD 1 by heart. I just felt like HTTYD 3 was a bit of a let down to me, but that is purely my opinion. This is set about a year after the events of HTTYD 2, so enjoy!

Water. So Cold. Soft, warm furs. Fear...

Crashing waves echoed around me...

So many voices, mean voices, growling, yelling, arguing...

So cold...

"What are ye... waitin' fer, lads? Take em'... down!" A scary voice yelled...

Sloshing water, so cold...

"Where is she?! WHERE IS SHE?!" A strong voice bellowed, filling me with happiness and hope as I giggled...

I heard a grumbling, pained sound from beside me...

"Throw 'er over the side!" Scary Voice yelled....

A weak, warbling sound, full of worry....

"NO! Ni...a!" The bellowing strong voice shouted before-

I opened my eyes, breathing in quickly. I put forth the effort to calm my breathing, pushing back the same broken odd dream to the back of my mind, taking the time to calm and orientate myself. I winced at the slice of bright, brilliant light I could see burning into my eyes. I pushed myself up and through the slice of bright light, flopping back onto my furs protecting me from the icy ground under me, staring up at clear blue skies, more blue and clear than anything I had ever seen. I lost myself in the brilliant coloring for a long moment, orientating myself as I wake up. 

I watched in fascination as a pure white fluffy cloud slowly drifted by in the sky. Staring at the cloud and brightly colored sky, I thought on the same annoyingly reoccurring dream. It happens so much at this point I hardly give it thought. Mother said it could be part of my past, or the scars of the past that linger in me. I believed her, mother was always wise, kind, caring, protective, and brilliant. After all, raising me took a lot of work. She never lied to me, always stating the truth, even if it seemed harsh, I knew she just wanted me to be prepared for the wild world we live in. I watched the white fluffy cloud float on by, frowning at the warmer temperatures than when I last woke. The frigid icy winds from the north are not with us anymore, and I can feel the strange warmer feeling in the air that isn't normal to me.