piggy!

Y/n :~ but I doubt was it even a dream?

*Glares at taehyung with death stare.

Taehyung :~ maybe yeah.

Y/n :~ hmm, leave it. Where are we going?

Taehyung :~ Maldives.

Y/n :~ wahhhhhhh! It's so relaxing place, oh um I have a doubt..... Do we have a separate room?

Taehyung :~ no, I have a doubt too.... By any chance did you sell your brain?

Y/n :~ shut up. Let's get ready before 5:30.

Taehyung :~ hmm. Looks like someone is excited!

Y/n :~ aren't you excited? To Be Honest I'm excited I don't know about you but you should be excited.

Taehyung :~ hm I'm not a small kid that's why I'm not excited.

Y/n :~ shut up and go to have shower, I'm already done with it.

Targeting :~ OK ma'am.

~ time skip to airport ~

Y/n :~ how long? My legs are hurting now, I'm freaking sleepy and tired.

Taehyung :~ aish! You small baby panda get on my back.

Taehyung bent down and y/n got on his back. Like this 👇🏻

Taehyung 's pov :~

Taehyung 's pov :~

We're in the airport, reaching at our flight, like famous CEO of the Kim's is carrying her wife on the airport. Though we will look cute couple in newspaper too. I heard small snores, wait is it y/n? Don't tell me she is freaking sleeping on me now. Wish like seriously she is actually sleeping on me. Aish that means she isn't gonna let me sleep in flight.

End of Taehyung 's pov :~

Taehyung :~ y/n , wake up you fat piggggggyyyyyyy~

Y/n :~ ummm, I'm not a piggy.

Taehyung :~ you are, do you even know how much heavy you actually are?

y/n :~ shut up!

Taehyung :~ you better not speak anything, before I let you down.

Y/n :~ leave me right now I can't bare you.

Taehyung :~ OK, as you wish.

Taehyung dropped y/n on the floor.
Y/n fall down on her butt. Taehyung laughed his lungs out. Y/n ran behind taehyung, hitting him on the back. As there was a child on there way taehyung turned back around and landed on the floor with y/n trapped under his hands. Both of them stood up and y/n started hitting him again. Taehyung said......

Taehyung :~ it's our time to go to the flight do you wanna come or stay here?

Y/n :~ alright I'm coming, I'll beat you up later. Maldives is more important than you. ;)

Taehyung :~ my value in your view = a pinch of salt.

Y/n :~ correction, salt dissolved with water.

Taehyung :~ great, just great !

Y/n started walking towards their flight, while Taehyung just follows her while blabbering...

~ time skipped to airplane ~

Taehyung's pov :~

I am watching movies they all are really good ,I already finished 2 movies. There's a weight slowly coming on my shoulder..... I turned to that weight and it was one and only baby....... y/n. I don't wanna wake her up, because she scolds me and also she'll need energy for night. 😏

End of Taehyung 's pov :~

~ time skips to airport ~

Taehyung :~ y/n you better wake up unless and until you don't wanna stay in plane.

Y/n :~ Okie.

~ at the hotel room ~

Taehyung :~ aayyy aren't you going to have shower!

Y/n :~ no, why?

Taehyung :~ you have to bath, if you stay healthy than our children will learn from you. Otherwise I'll have to say them, how there mom is unhealthy.

Y/n :~ I don't want to bath.
*fells on the bed. *

Taehyung :~ come on baby , If you don't wanna bath than I'd like to clean up my stinky wife.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

( total words = 718 )

A/n 's pov :~

Hey babies , today I just had nail extension...... And It is really hard to write, so please understand my situation.... 😢 I'll share a Pic of my nails in next chapter. For now thank you for reading my fan fiction. Thanks for 200 reads with no follows. 😢 babies please follow me and also vote, share and comment below. Comment your ideas about it maybe you can find it in next chapters..... Bye bye love you All.

End of A/n 's pov :~