comethru

🚨  warning  🚨

This story may contain smuts and 18+ stuffs, so if you're uncomfortable with it that please don't read it. I reapeat do not read it if you really don't read 18+ or 21+ stuff. Thank you very much for your support. Thank you for reading this fan fiction. Very much sorry for not updating or updating late. I was dimotivated and was feeling depressed and trufrustrated but as I felt a little bit light I came her to write it again. ✌🏻🥺 I missed you all too much. Love you all swugie babies. Please vote, comment and follow me. Once again thank you for investing your precious time in this fan fiction. Thank you very much hope you have good day or night.

           🚨 end of warning 🚨

Y/n 's pov :~

I woke with sharp pain in my vagainal area. I saw beside me..... There was an angel beside me sleeping peacefully. He is hugging to much tightly that my lower areas / vaginal areas / lower abdominal areas are paining.i groaned as he squished me again in his sleep.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Y/n :~  aahhh!

Taehyung :~ what happened !!!?

Y/n :~  yah! Stop squeezing me. 😣😖

Taehyung :~ why❓

Y/n :~  because it's hurting me. 😣😭

Taehyung :~ where is it hurting, here?

(Touches your clit. You slightly blushed....and nooded too. ) 😶

Taehyung :~ let me heal it than.

Y/n :~ yah! Stop it you pervert.

(Slapped his hand away and tried to stand up. Fall on the floor when suddenly you felt getting lifted in air. You know who it was.....it was taehyung. )

Taehyung :~ let's get cleaned.

~ 1 hour later ~

As you both were in maldives. Taehyung asked you to roam in maldives but you were tired so you said him to go with you at evening after having lunch at your privately owned house boat. He said that he will come so right now you both are having breakfast.... When suddenly taehyung 's phone rings. Taehyung went to the balcony. Y/n sat on the bed as you both were cuddling.

Taehyung :~ hello?....hmm..... Ok bye.

Y/n :~ who is it?...... I need to use restroom.

Y/n ran towards the bathroom and vomited. She had vomited for 3rd time now but she thought it's just morning sickness. 🤢🤮 she washed her face and went to lay on the bed again.

Y/n :~ who was it?

Taehyung :~ no one.

~ few days later ~

Taehyung started getting far from y/n from the day he got that call. Y/n and taehyung came home 5 days ago. Y/n is still having vomits. Taehyung started going to his work. He comes home at late night and sometimes even with a lipstick marks on his shirt.

Y/n 's pov :~

now it can't be morning sickness. Can It be pregnancy? No no I can't be pregnant now. But I should at least give it a chance. There are chances of me getting pregnant because we didn't used protection at all. I didn't even had pills after having sex.

End of y/n 's pov :~