epilogue

Y/n and Taehyung came back home from hospital with 2 worlds in there hands. As soon as they opened their house and went inside, they saw balloons everywhere on walls with toys on the floor when they stepped inside all of the boys came out with there girlfriends and wives while saying "SURPRISE 🎉🎁". Jin approached Taehyung and said " Congratulations to the dad. " Taehyung smiled and replied "thanks hyung. ( while blushing. 🌚) jimin came beside jin and spoke " Why u blushing? 🌚" Taehyung spoke " Yaaah!stop being like this already. (While smiling) " Jin's wife approached y/n and taehyung and spoke " Awwwww they both are so tiny and cute boy is just like his mom and girl is just like her dad."
Slowly everyone started approaching them until someone spoke from behind..... " Will you all let them both in? There hands must be hurting by now. " Everyone's eyes we're now on yoongi.

~ time skip to night ~

Taehyung and y/n took there babies to their cradles as they were too small to be left in another room their cradles were in there room. They both are now asleep. Y/n tried to sleep but due to pain in her vaginal area she couldn't sit properly nor sleep properly. She was trying her best not to hurt her while speaking when taehyung spoke....

Taehyung :~ shall I help u with it?

Y/n :~ no no, it's fine I can do it myself you must be tired.

Taehyung :~ this tiredness is nothing compared to your tiredness. Let me just help you.

Taehyung went to y/n and helped her to sleep. When y/n finally slept taehyung went to his side of bed to sleep.

~ next morning ~

Taehyung woke up and went down to make breakfast for y/n. Y/n slept there as she was still tired due to giving birth to twins. Taehyung came upstairs with a tray in his hands and went to the side of bed were y/n was sleeping.

Taehyung 's pov :~

Y/n was sleeping so peacefully that I don't wanna wake her upup,  but I need to wake her up if she doesn't eat on time than her milk won't be healthy for babies. Hehe don't think that I am a pervert I did research on it. ✌🏻👁👁 now let's not waste the time and wake my baby up.

End of taehyung 's pov  :~

Taehyung :~babe wake up ( whispered in y/n 's ear.)

Y/n :~ ummm, let me sleep.

Taehyung :~ you can sleep after eating and feed our babies, get ready it's not healthy for you and babies to not to eat at time.

Y/n :~ ok sir. ☹️

~ after breakfast ~

Y/n :~ Mr. Kim you need to go outside.

Taehyung :~ and why do I need to go outside ?

Y/n :~ because I'm feeding them.

Taehyung :~ so?

Y/n :~ so get. Out. Otherwise no cuddles and kisses for a week. ✌🏻😤

Taehyung :~ ok fine, if you need anything just call me I'm downstairs.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey swuggies I just updated this part cuz I thought that the final part was too short, and also some of my swuggies want it to be long..... So here you go. Bbye love you all.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Words = 632.