you belong to me!

⚠️warning ⚠️
🔞 This story contains smut. If you 're uncomfortable with it please don't read it. I repeat do not read it if you don't really read this type of stuffs /things. This imagination also contain NSFW 's.🔞 I don't own any pictures and characters in this story. This is just a story based on authors imagination. Thank  you for investing your precious time in this story. Enjoy your time. Bye bye love you'll, have a nice day /night.

                ⚠️ end of warning ⚠️

~ time skip to room ~

Y/n 's pov :~

As soon as I entered the room with taehyung following me from behind. I got pinned between Taehyung's big hands. I could feel his breath near my neck, in sometime I can feel his plum Rosey lips working on my neck. I don't know what is happening to my body, though I'm afraid.....deep inside I want this to be happened more.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Taehyung :~ ummm baby girl, did you used my shampoo and body wash?

Y/n :~ y-yes, because I forgot my so....

Taehyung :~ it's ok baby girl you can also use my underwear if you want to wear it.

Y/n :~ ewwww. No no taehyung I won't use it.

Taehyung went down towards y/n 's breasts and undressed y/n.

Y/n 's pov :~

Just a blink and I'm naked in front of taehyung. Taehyung is only wearing his boxer 's right now. I can already see his huge erected dick poking from his
boxer 's.  He went down between my legs and made them wide open. I can feel his breath near my clit. He suddenly started flicking his tongue on my hole. His tongue moving in and out of my hole, I feel something in my stomach.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Y/n :~ m-mmmh tae- ahhhhh.

With that y/n came in taehyung 's mouth. Taehyung drinks y/n 's cum.

He stands up and removes his boxer 's.

Y/n 's  :~ taehyung, I don't think so it will fit in me.

Taehyung  :~ baby girl don't worry, I'll go gentle on you.

Y/n just nooded. As taehyung enters his tip into her hole she screams a little and taehyung enters more into her, as soon as his full length enters into her. Tears roll down her cheeks. Taehyung slowly moves. After 10 minutes y/n speaks.

Y/n  :~ F-FASTER.

Taehyung thrust into her in inhuman pace.

           ~ 2 hours later  ~

Y/n and taehyung both are exhausted. Y/n came for 6th time already and taehyung came 2 times. After few thrusts taehyung and y/n both came together. Taehyung stopped moving and stayed there. Few minutes later taehyung pulled himself out and again entered her again pulled out and again enters her.

Y/n  :~ what are you doing now it's hurting. 🥺

Taehyung  :~ I'm making sure my cum don't get out of your tight pussy. So that we can get a baby soon.

Taehyung popped beside y/n and hugged her.

Y/n  :~ my stomach and that hurts because of you. 🥺

Taehyung :~ uwwwww my baby, daddy will wash you tomorrow now sleep.

Y/n was already asleep in taehyung 's arms.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thank you for 500 reads. My lovely swigies. Mmmhhhh and sorry if you felt uncomfortable by NSFWs. Comment right away. Vote if you're an army and follow if you love all the 7 members.