am i pregnant?

Y/n went to the medical store and brought a pregnancy test.

Y/n 's pov :~

I'm waiting for the results of my pregnancy test. I don't know what if I am pregnant? Taehyung won't acknowledge us as his family. He thinks I don't know what he does at his work but i know he have his girlfriend irien again, even though she cheated on him he accepted irien. We both aren't talking from last 2 days. I'm just ignoring him, he can't have me and irien both even if irien can bare it I can't, I can't share the person I love with a bitch. I took a look at the pregnancy test and boom I'm pregnent. I don't know how but I will raise this child, I know it's hard for a single mother to raise but I can't afford a fight everyday. Maybe jimin and boys can help me..... I won't tell taehyung about my pregnancy because he don't deserve to know that.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Y/n hided that pregnancy test in her wardrobe and went down stairs to make dinner for taehyung and herself. It's 12:30 y/n is waiting for taehyung again, clock ticking and the door knob clicked y/n stood up from couch and went to kitchen to serve their food in there plates. Taehyung went upstairs to change while y/n started eating. Y/n heard a loud thund from upstairs. She ran up to there bedroom and saw.....

Y/n 's pov :~

I just shoved first spoon of my food in my mouth and heard a loud thund from our room. I ran there as soon as I went there I saw taehyung vomiting on the ground while sitting on the ground. Guess he slipped due to running towards bathroom. I made him stand up and took him to the bathroom. He kept on vomiting that bad drinks on the floor.... Guess he is gonna vomit till his stomach gets empty. I filled the bathtub and took off his clothes and made him sit in it. He likes to bath with strawberry body wash and shampoo. So I took it and poured it in the tub. He kept on mumermering I started to clean him up until he spoke something which I never expected. He spoke...

End of y/n 's pov :~