stop, acting innocent babygirl

⚠️WARMING⚠️

🔞 this story contains smut so if you're uncomfortable with it, than kindly leave it. Don't read it if you're not reading this kind of things. I repeat don't read it. Don't repost, rewrite, report. Thank you very much for reading this fan fiction and bye bye.. 🔞

⚠️ warming ends ⚠️

* Mean while readers mind *

Why does she always give warming to us though we're not 18+ we need some knowledge right? Yeah so I'm going to read it.

A/n :~ yes yes I know you gonna read it but as its a formality, I need to follow it, cheer up bye bye.

Taehyung 's pov :~

When I pulled the blanket off, I saw a red y/n her eyes,noise and cheeks were red. I think I showed her too much hate which didn't even existed before that incident happened. I went to sit beside y/n at the corner of the bed and spoke.

End of Taehyung 's pov :~

Taehyung :~ why are you crying? Hmm look at me.

Y/n :~ why do you even care, I know you hate me so just go away.

Taehyung :~ And why do you think I hate you?

Y/n :~ because I'm fat, I don't wear that dirty dresses, I don't know how to put on make up properly too there are many more reasons.

Taehyung :~ you aren't fat at all, you're just perfect, IDK how much different you look when you put on make up I don't see any difference. You just looks too much beautiful in that dresses so you don't have to wear that tight uncomfortable dresses in fact you don't have to even wear that pencil heels, I saw how much uncomfortable you were on the wedding day. Also after coming home your legs were hurting badly. You just look perfect...... Oh and yeah why did you say that I'll get disgusted by your touch?

Y/n :~ be-because....... Because you hate me * sob *

Taehyung :~ look at my eyes and tell what you see in it?

Y/n :~ ........

Taehyung :~ y/n ....... I love you and I'm sorry for that misbehavior and the misunderstanding created by me it was all because of that girl...... Who cheated me at the end.

Y/n holds his hands and says.

Y/n :~ stop it, you'd be hungry let me make lunch for you.

Taehyung :~ what- how do you-

Y/n :~ somethings aren't meant to be said.

Taehyung :~ hmm, like you still love me.

Y/n :~ I-i don't.....

Taehyung :~ but you didn't said that you don't love me.....

Y/n :~ let's just go down.

*stands up from bed and makes way towards the door. *

*when taehyung holds his wrist. *

Taehyung :~ don't change the topic, come on answer it tell that you love me just as you used to love when we were besties. Infact I also know that you were going to confess it to me, but you didn't.

Y/n :~ past is past taehyung no one can change it...... And whoever told you this is a fake thing, take it as a fake thing. You have a girlfriend now, and tomorrow we're going to marry but keep it in your mind that I'm just gonna marry you for my father's sake.

* tears rolling down her cheeks. *

Taehyung :~ I pitty you y/n, you're just not accepting the fact. You are just convincing yourself to keep us far. You would not love me like you loved me before but I know that deep inside you still love, you still adore me just like the first day we met, you still care for me, if you are not ready to give our relationship a chance than I'll make sure to take this chance, I'll do everything to get you back y/n even if I die in the end I'll get you back.

* y/n takes his hand and ran away. While speaking..... *

Y/n :~ stop talking that stupid things, that's never gonna happen.

~ 20 minutes later ~

Y/n :~ LUNCH IS HERE, COME DOWN!

* hearing slow footsteps towards downstairs y/n went to living room. *

Taehyung :~ aren't you going to have lunch?

Y/n :~ I don't feel like eating.

Taehyung :~ y/n ,come here.......

*y/n thought he will complain about the food so she went to kitchen. *

Y/n :~ say.

Taehyung :~ come here.

* y/n wents near him, as he pulls her on his lap. His hand sneaks around her waist and pulls her closer and wishpers in her ear..... *

Taehyung :~ you're being such a naughty babygirl, daddy need to punish you....

Y/n :~ w-what? What are you talking about?

Taehyung :~ you know what I mean babygirl don't play innocent with daddy.

Y/n :~ taehyung what's with that name?

Taehyung :~ it's daddy for you.

Y/n :~ I don't thi- *spoon full of rice *

Taehyung :~ imagine how you'll look if you faint on your own wedding baby girl.

Y/n :~ yaaaa stop with that name I'm not your baby girl, and you're not my daddy. I have 1 father and that's enough for me.

Taehyung :~ you really don't know the meaning of daddy don't you?

Y/n :~ I don't need to know that dirty stuff and now eat.

* stood up and was about to go to living room when she got pulled again and sat on his cock. *

Taehyung :~ uuuhhhh.

* groans in pain, y/n stood up immediately *

Y/n :~ did I hurt you?

Taehyung :~ stop making it hard for me already baby.

Y/n :~ what did I do?

Taehyung :~ you don't know what you did?

* taking y/n' s hand and keeps it on his cock. Y/n pulls her hand back and asked. *

Y/n :~ what are you doing taehyung?

Taehyung :~ shut up and eat the food right now.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Y/n 's pov :~

The lunch was very awkward. I just finished cleaning the kitchen table and now I'm washing the dishes. Taehyung is upstairs. I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist, I can feel hot breath on my crook of neck.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Taehyung :~ why are you breathing heavily, when I touch you like this hmm?

* his hand makes its way in your shorts. *

Y/n :~ T- taehyung s- Stop it- its wrong!

Taehyung :~ what's wrong baby girl?

Y/n :~ T- the thing t-that you 're doing right now!

Taehyung :~ what am I doing right now? I'm just pleasuring my to be wife.

Y/n :~ taehyung stop it, tomorrow is our wedding day we can't do it now, it's not right time.

Taehyung :~ Ugh, fine I know you don't love me.

*with that he went upstairs and Y/n continued making dinner. *

A/n 's pov :~

tell me which is the best pick up line, request the scene you want in story. Who is your bias ? Okay love you all bye bye. 💜

End of A/n 's pov :~