1.

****

****

"Wake up son!"Mrs.Jeon softly shook jungkook. "5more minutes ma" A husky voice replied.

"Aish kook wake up!You are going to be late for today's meeting. Don't forget you have spent your blood sweat and tears for today kook! Today is a big day..so wake up" Mrs. Jeon said the last part sternly.

"Ok ma..See I am up" Jungkook said sitting up from his previous position with a pout. "Aww my baby bunny don't pout!! Go take a shower and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready. Everyone will be at the dining table" Mrs. Jeon cooed.

"Sure ma! " Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile and kissed Mrs. Jeon's forehead. Mrs. Jeon smiled at his son and went from there.

"So good morning Mr. Jeon... The day I have been waiting for is finally here" Jungkook said to his reflection on the mirror seriously.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:
When Jungkook was only 8 years old he lost his father.They had nothing back then. They could not even pay the rent for their house. But Mrs. Jeon never lost hope and she started to find a job for herself. She had to grow up his son and two little daughters. She found a job in a small cafe. She accepted it. She managed to pay her children's school bills but she couldn't managed to pay the rent. In this time Her brother supported her and took them to his house.Her brother's wife was a selfish person but she accepted them. She loves jungkook , somi and lara as her own children. But she would make always excuses to have break from her home errands and made Mrs. Jeon to done them. Mrs. Jeon never said anything, she thought helping her brother's wife would be a way to pay back them. Jungkook had seen his mother's struggles, her sufferings. He made a promise to himself he would make his mother proud oneday and end her sufferings. He would take care of his sisters, mother and Uncle's family.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After taking shower, jungkook got ready and went to downstairs. He smiled looking at his family. He went to the dining table and greeted "Good morning everyone"."Good morning oppa" Lara greeted back with a smile. Everyone started eating with some chitchat except his cousin brother.

"Mina where is Hoseok?? Didn't you wake him up?? He has to go to university. I don't think so if he would pass this year. It's all because of you!! Everyone is here having breakfast except him.Lara is younger than him but she is also present here. Teach him some manners mina. I am warning you I won't bother his attitude anymore. I felt shame to call him as my son!"Mr.Jung said to Mrs. Jung angrily.

"Relax oppa!! Let the boy have some rest. Maybe his health is not okay.oppa don't worry!!He will go to university and also pass this year" Mrs. Jeon said calmly to her brother.

"Yeah lili is right jung-won!! And don't talk about him like this. He is just a baby!! " Mrs. Jung said to her husband.

"Yeah yeah! Totally baby!! 22years old baby!! Why don't you wear him some diapers and feed him milk." Mr. Jung said rolling his eyes at his wife. Mrs. Jung was about to say something but jungkook stood up from his chair.