38.

♡Double Update♡

Double Update

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*Knock!*

"Jungkook?" Taehyung uttered after knocking on the door and saw Jungkook waving his hand towards him indicating him to come inside.

"Lock the door Tae" Jungkook said.

"If I will lock the door, wouldn't others be suspicious?" Taehyung asked with a frown.

"Nothing will happen if someone comes I will just tell them something" Jungkook said. Taehyung locked the door after nodding his head and made his way towards Jungkook and sat on the chair beside Jungkook's.

"Now tell me what happened? Everything's okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Jungkook sighed, pursing his lips together then started telling everything about Somi to Taehyung.

The frown on Taehyung's face only deepened after hearing everything from Jungkook. He just nodded his head with a blank expression which kinda scared Jungkook because he never saw Taehyung like that.

"A-Are you angry at me? Do you think I did something wrong?" Jungkook asked licking his bottom lip in nervousness. Taehyung looked at him and sighed,

"I am not angry at you Jungkook. I can understand why you offered the job to her. I also can understand about Lisa, she felt your job offer and Somi's offer of staying at the farm house was invading her self respect. She probably wanted to be independent and it's quiet natural to be honest. Maybe if I was at her place, I have reacted the same way. She doesn't want to rely on anyone.

But I will also agree that the lashing out of Lisa's was a little harsh. But the break up, I think if they had communicated more, the relationship wouldn't have finished. I believe they both just need some time so they can process everything. The love between them are still in their places. Just because of some misunderstanding, these feelings can't be forgotten easily.maybe they will contact each other again soon when they will be in peace mind"Taehyung said.

"But I don't know if she accepted the job offer, what even would happened? That would have just good for her own career and future" Jungkook said with a frown.

"I already told you Kookie! She probably doesn't want to rely on anyone and want to achieve the job by her own. I think we should respect everyone's choice too" Taehyung said calmly.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth again to argue but decided to stop or they will just argue more. Jungkook just nodded his head "let's see what happens."