18.

a bit cringey chapter ahead🤧

━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━

Taehyung cut the call and smiled at Jungkook "He's here Mr. Jeon!" and Jungkook smirked at him.

Taehyung looked at the entrance area to notice Namjoon and Yoonji entered the Hall. He waved his hand excitedly at them but the place was crowded and neither Namjoon nor Yoonji saw him. He huffed and pouted angrily. Jungkook watched him amusedly then chuckled.

"Dr.Kim we have phone for a reason! Call him or go to him " Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head flushing a bit as he was behaving so stupid.

Taehyung made his way to Namjoon and Yoonji "hyung! I was waving at you and noona" Taehyung said. Namjoon scratched his nape and Yoonji controlled her from snorting.

"Tae did you saw how many people are here? How could we notice you" Yoonji said and Taehyung glared at her . Yoonji sticked her tongue out at him.

"Aish! Stop behaving like kids you two! Behave properly" Namjoon said sternly towards both Taehyung and Yoonji. Namjoon looked at Taehyung "And now Tae where's Mr.Jeon? I have to give him this flower bouquet! I can't stand here like a clown right?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh..uhmm.. Mr. Jeon wait" Taehyung said and looked at his side to see Jungkook was standing at there previous place looking at them.

"Follow me hyung" Taehyung said and made his way to Jungkook. Namjoon and Yoonji followed him. Soon they were in front of Jungkook. Jungkook smiled politely at Namjoon and Yoonji.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon" Namjoon said and handed Jungkook the bouquet. "Thank you Mr. Kim" Jungkook said taking the bouquet from him then handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung raised a brow at him. "Dr.Kim please take it.I have to find Jin hyung! He will place the bouquets" Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately understood what Jungkook wanted to do. Taehyung smiled at him "Sure Mr. Jeon"

"Please enjoy the party! I will be right back" Jungkook said smiling at them and excused him from there. "Hey! Tae you and Mr. Jeon are behaving so friendly then why did you curse about him at home?" Namjoon asked raising a brow at him.

"Eh...Joonie..I am working at his home for a time now so we talk with each other sometimes! That's how we're now" Taehyung said with a nervous smile. "Yeah! But you guys even went to Cafe and the way looking at each other that day?" Namjoon thought but decided to shrug it off now.

Soon Jin and Jungkook came to them. "Taehyung-ah! give me the bouquet. I will send it to driver." Jin said and Taehyung gave him the bouquet. Jin then looked at Namjoon and Yoonji.

"Hello Namjoon!" Jin said smiling at him which Namjoon returned to him."Hello Yoonji! It's been a long time I am meeting you"Jin said smiling at Yoonji. "Nice to meet you Jin oppa!" Yoonji said smiling at Jin. Taehyung got a message on his phone from Jungkook when Jin was about to go.