34.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook started his car, smiling to himself. Soon, he reached Taehyung's house and parked his car in front of it. He took out his phone and looked at the time. He huffed as it's too early, the others might be awake too.

~Meanwhile~

"Tae eat these! Jungkook brought them for you when he came to meet you" Yoonji said placing the cookie jar in front of him. Taehyung glared at her and rolled his eyes.

"Oh tae! Namjoon oppa brought a ice cream tub too! Here! Oh I have other snacks too" Yoonji said placing more foods beside the cookie jar. Taehyung turned around more with a stoic face and red eyes.

"Yah! Tae don't tell me later if I will finish them! " Yoonji said and took a cookie from the jar, moaning at the taste. Taehyung let out a huff at her behavior and snatched the jar. "They are for me! He brought them for me" He said and took out two cookies.

He munched them while opening the ice cream. He dipped his finger in it and shoved some in his mouth. Yoonji scrunched her nose looking at Taehyung. Taehyung got up with those snacks and made his way to his bed. Yoonji massaged her temple "I will go to my room ! It's getting late! Others are sleeping already" Yoonji said yawning a little.

"I never invited you here! Go go shoo shoo" Taehyung said munching another cookie. Yoonji rolled her eyes and left the room murmuring 'brat' under her breathe.

After eating some more, while crying a little too Taehyung placed them on his nightstand and sneezed. "Aish! I will sleep now! He must be partying now still! After all its his engagement" Taehyung said and wiped his nose and mouth.

He took his phone and saw the picture he and Jungkook took on their midnight hang outs. He felt tears gathering again at the corner of his eyes. He hold back the tears and placed the phone on the nightstand after switching it off. He laid down on his side and closed his eyes.

++++

12:00 am

"Finally" Jungkook mumbled to himself and saw every light of Taehyung's house were off. He slowly got out of his car and locked it. He slowly climbed over the wall Taehyung's house. He took a deep breathe and jumped down.

"Let's be careful! I have climbed to Taehyung's room before too so it won't be much difficult! But this time it's too dark! " He thought and slowly climbed on a pipe which was connected to Taehyung's room's balcony. He slowly climbed up placing his feet over the wall and pipe carefully.

He finally made it to the balcony. He stood there panting a bit. But he frowned when he saw the door of Taehyung's room is close. "How am I supposed to go inside the room then?" He thought frowning more and pouted.