17.

◃───────────▹

◃───────────▹

Next day~

Jeon Household~

Jungkook woke up earlier than other days and went to the party venue. Even in Jungkook's own house was also getting a bit decorated. Mr. Jung went with Jungkook to help him. Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Jung were looking after the decorations along with Hobi.

When Taehyung entered the house he was in awe. He then noticed Mrs. Jeon was frowning with some decorations and went to her.

"Aunty don't frown! It isn't good for your health!" Taehyung said and Mrs. Jeon looked at her then smiled. He went to kitchen and came back with Mrs. Jeon's breakfasts.

"Yashi should have given you the breakfast earlier! It isn't good to work with empty stomach" Taehyung softly scolded.

"Okay! Now don't scold me! We'll do the rest together okay?" Mrs. Jeon asked hopefully and Taehyung nodded his head smiling at her.

"Dr.Kim you're also coming for the party right?" Hoseok asked hopefully and Taehyung nodded his head again with a small yes and sat beside Mrs. Jeon.

Taehyung was deep down nervous about the party. It isn't like he didn't went to any party before but it's going to be a business party and moreover he's going there with a mission. He had no idea what's going to happen in the evening.

Mrs. Jeon noticed the sudden frown on Taehyung's face. She ruffled his hair and said softly "Don't think much tae! Everything will be okay and if anyone tried to talk to you in a bad manner! Just inform me or Kook!"

Taehyung really loves Mrs. Jeon. Her motherly affection would always relief his stress. She really treated him like her own son. He didn't feel like he's here for any patient sometimes.

He smiled at her "of course Aunty"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lara's Room~

Somi went to Lara's room to find her room was a mess. Dresses scattered everywhere on bed to floor even one was hanging on the ceiling fan. Lara had her half body in the closet and constantly throwing dresses from there.

Somi pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation "Lara! What's this? Your room is looking like a cloth shop! Come out from the closet" Somi said Sternly. Lara came out from the closet with a pout.

"Unnie!!! I don't have anything to wear for the Party! I wanna look best! I'm regretting Why haven't I went to shopping!!" Lara said with a huff.

"You have already a lot of clothes Lara! How much clothes do you need more? Are you going to a fashion show that you'll wear dresses one after one?! You have more than enough clothes! Let me see! And I can guarantee you that you'll look stunning" Somi said and Lara's eyes sparkled at her last line.