□ important notice □

well hello readers!

first of all sorry for going on a sudden hiatus!but i didn't had any other thought at that moment.

first , my father went in an accident .

second, i finished my school last year and now i am an uni student.

i had to shif for my uni to my aunt's house where i have 3 elder siblings who always nags me around why am i on phone (i love them but it's true too) , desi readers probably can relate with me.

it's taking time for me to adjust in uni and the tons of assignments and now my exams.

third, i saw few comments on this book, asking same questions over and over. what frustrated me was the answers of the questions are already mentioned in the ‘warning’ chapter. please read the warning chapter carefully before reading further,I already mentioned that in the description box.

and i saw one comment saying, they found the book very cringey. i myself know my writing isn't good and i clearly said that don't read if you don't like the book . but sometimes the words do stings specially when my mental health wasn't going well that time.

maybe i sound rude but i do have a life apart from social media and i am not obliged to anyone.i am writing here for free too. i write when i can focus on it not by forcing. if you can't wait please don't read my stories. i just come to social media these days to distract myself so please understand my side too.

and one reader thought if i am discontinuing the story!
—no baby don't worry  i will never discontinue it. i will complete the story. it was my first book along with my oneshot book so it's really close to my heart.

and for those readers who are patient and supports me. thank you very much buns! i purple you 🥺💜

that's all i had to say! hopefully after finishing my 1st sem! i will be able to update it again From march.

take care of yourself! stay safe and healthy ❤
—moni🐾