7.

★ ━━━━━━━━ 🍃 ━━━━━━━━ ★

'Hmm! Wait and watch Dr. Kim'

Jungkook slammed the door of taehyung's cabin hard again. He balled his fists clenching his jaw tightly. He left the hospital and his bodyguards helped him to make his way to car. He poked his inner cheek and glared at the hospital again.

On the other hand, taehyung was also burning in anger. He slammed his hands on the desks.Jungkook's words were still ringing in his ears.The veins on his neck and hands were popping up.

"AGHHH!! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF!? JUST THAT HE HAD MONEY, HE CAN BUY ANYTHING! HE IS JUST A RUDE PERSON! HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANY BASIC MANNERS!" Taehyung yelled angrily. He almost broke the edge of the table but thank god he heard a knock.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said boringly "come in".He became more frustrated when he saw his boss was coming towards him with an unreadable expression.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and asked" Taehyung-ah! Is everything okay!? I saw Mr. Jeon left the hospital few minutes ago and he looks like he can murder someone then and there. I was concerned that's why I came here. You guys talked about the case right!?"

Taehyung huffed at chanyeol as he bombarded him with a lot of questions. "Hyung does it look like everything is fine? Do I look okay? That Mr. Jeon is nothing but a rude person. He is full of himself hyung! He doesn't value about other people's choice. And about the case that's not happening! I don't want to face him ever again in my life!" Taehyung said and anger was visible in his voice.

Chanyeol was shocked at taehyung's words. He didn't saw taehyung this angry. He didn't know what should he reply to taehyung now.He somehow composed himself and said"Taehyung-ah! Calm down! It's okay if you aren't taking the case! Just calm down okay! And you doesn't have any patient today so you can go to your home now but tomorrow come here on time. It's really great to see you on time coming hospital ".

Chanyeol tried to cheere up the younger by some teasing and it worked, Taehyung whined loudly" Hyung! Stop teasing me! I'll be on time tomorrow and please hyung if any other rude person is coming tomorrow I'm not coming back here again"Taehyung said sternly the last part.

"Okay okay!! Now gooooo to your home and calm your mind" Chanyeol said raising his hands in the air. Taehyung giggled at his boss's behavior and started packing his things.

Time skip~

Taehyung returned to his home earlier which Mrs. Kim didn't expected. But she became immediately excited as she said she was gonna try a new type of cake. And taehyung just wanted to went back to his office again. He already had enough that day and now his mother's experimental cake! Ugh!.