15.

◈ ━━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━━ ◈

Next day came and Taehyung went to Jeon's on time. Taehyung slightly blushed when he saw Jungkook in the living room.

"Good morning Dr.Kim" He heard Lara's voice and turned around. "Good morning to you too" He greeted back smiling at her. "You're looking so beautiful Taehyung-shi" Lara said smiling at him.

Taehyung awkwardly smiled "Thank you Lara and you can call me Oppa! I'm like your brother" Taehyung said smiling at her and Lara's smile faded a bit "Uhm! Okay" She said and went from there.

Taehyung then turned to his side and raised his brow when he saw Jungkook was trying to control his laughter "I don't think so that I said any Joke Mr.Jeon" He asked and Jungkook chuckled shaking his head "Come here" Jungkook said and Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him with a pout.

"Come here Dr. Kim! Don't forget we are partners now" Jungkook said this time seriously back to his cocky side. Taehyung huffed and went there and sat down "Now?" Taehyung asked.

"Dr.Kim we'll look after Namjin on this Saturday party! But we have to look after Somi today" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head "Okay!when we will be out today? I have to prepare everything for Aunty! I know we are doing missions but I came here for aunty so I have to look after her first Mr. Jeon" Taehyung said softly and Jungkook smiled.

"Hmm.. I was wrong about him! He's truly concerned about his patients! Appointing him I didn't make any mistake" Jungkook thought and smiled. "Uhm... Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said waving his hands in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook Came out from his thoughts and cleared his throat "we'll be out after lunch! Because I know Somi have classes before lunch time and there after she's free! I checked her routine from the principal" Jungkook said. "Okay! Wow you can check her routine" Taehyung said with wonder face.

"Oh C'mon Dr.Kim! Don't forget who I am! I am Jeon Jungkook! I can do anything! Look at you!! You're a living example here! How I appointed you" Jungkook said with a smirk and Taehyung rolled his eyes "Yeah! Sure I know Mr.Rude" Taehyung said.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked raising a brow. "What was what?" Taehyung questioned back. "What's up with 'Mr. Rude'?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing Mr. Jeon" Taehyung said with a pout and Jungkook could not help but stared at Taehyung's pout. He teared his gaze when Taehyung looked away. Both of them coughed.

"You didn't tell me why we're you laughing at me when I came here" Taehyung asked changing the topic. "You didn't tell me also about 'Mr. Rude " Jungkook replied playfully making Taehyung huff.

They looked at each other and bursted into pit of laughter. "Oh my gosh! You guys are getting along" They looked at the owner of the voice. Mrs. Jeon was looking at them with sparkling eyes. "I'm so happy you guys aren't fighting anymore" She said and sat beside Taehyung.