46.

***

***

“he wants taehyung to meet his daughter! he proposed an idea of our childhood friendship to tie into something more close relationship ” 

—daehyun, mr. kim said and immediately the other two people present in the dining table stopped doing whatever they were doing.

“and what did you answered dae?” taehee, mrs.kim asked folding her hands to her chest looking at her husband with a curious look.

“i said i am not sure. i can't say anything till i talk to my son” daehyun said making taehee sigh, “you should have just rejected the offer at once dae! tae is nowhere in condition to think about any relationship right now”.

“i know and i will reject his offer but didn't want to sound rude and let him question me with saying ‘how could you say that without asking your son’ or ‘aren't you controlling your son's life’ you know right what i meant?” he asked and taehee nodded her head with a sigh of relief.

“reject what appa? what are you guys talking about?”

they all turned their heads back towards the source of the voice and coughed awkwardly finding taehyung and yoonji standing at the entrance of their dining room.

“ah son nothing important! you came earlier today?” daehyun said and taehyung just shrugged,

“chanyeol hyung sent me earlier today because there wasn't much of a work at the hospital and then yoonji noona called me saying her classes got finished so why not meet somewhere for sometimes but i wasn't in a mood so we both returned straight home”

“oh”

was the only word that left from daehyun's mouth before taehee interrupted them, “tae yoonji why not you both just go and freshen up till our lunch will be done. I am sure you guys haven't eaten something so i can serve you two too. go and freshen up, just wipe off the sweat eww” she said making a fake disgust face and the two younger giggled at her before leaving them with a nod.

“oh wow you distracted him so quickly honey! i was almost going to tell him if he questioned me once more! seriously what am i going to do without you” daehyun said making taehee roll her eyes, “nothing just finish the food before the kids come old man”

“mom did you see! she called me old man! I am still young and very much handsome ” daehyun said while eating and granny Kim just sighed at her son and shakes her head with, “atleast she cares for the single people present here! watching you flirt right in front of me at this age isn't very pleasing sight son”

taehee couldn't help but bursted into a fit of laughter giving a high five to her mother in law.

“woah woah you guys are having all the tea just by yourselves without us huh? ” taehyung said after coming back towards them changed into a pair of oversized grey hoodie and black pant. yoonji soon accompanying him.