39.

Warning: this chapter contains some mature themes!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

~Time skip: three days later~

Jungkook had been sulking from the past few days . He missed Taehyung so much the day Taehyung went to meet Jimin. And he may or not maybe tried to stalk them but failed because of his meetings.

And the second day, Taehyung just expressed his happiness to him after meeting Jimin for a long time, how they spend time etc. He was happy that Taehyung at least shared them with him but he couldn't help but felt a rush of possesiveness over Taehyung.

But nevertheless he was happy that he can finally spend time with Taehyung. He even decided to plan a second date but Taehyung declined it saying he needs to look after Mrs. Jeon's new diet chart.

Because of their busy schedules, they're continuously lacking in spending time with each other.

***

~Jeon household~

✿Nearly lunch time✿

"Tae!"

Taehyung turned around to the owner of the voice, Mrs. Jeon. "Yes aunty? Do you need something?"he asked with a soft smile. He was actually on his way to the kitchen to tell Yashi to make Mrs. Jeon's lunch.

Mrs. Jeon smiled at him too but the smile didn't reached her eyes like usual. And there was the sign of worry on her face visible which immediately made Taehyung frown.

"Tae can you please go to Jungkook's office?" She asked and Taehyung became more tensed now at the mention of Jungkook's name. His mind seems to freeze for a second thinking something bad happened to Jungkook.

"Sure Aunty! But what happened? He's okay right?" He asked worriedly and Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat before nodding her head.

"He is okay but he's not okay too! When I called him, I heard him coughing and hoarse voice! And I am scared if he caught cold or if his health isn't okay ! He will never tell me about his health and would hide it! So you are a doctor and it's nearly lunch time too! I was thinking if you will go to his office and check on him and make him eat something! I know he skips meals too"Mrs.jeon said pleadingly.

Taehyung let out a sigh assuring himself, it must be some chronic fever so Jungkook needs some proper rest and a proper diet chart. He himself witnessed Jungkook stressing over the business and family. He mentally promised himself that he will look after Jungkook from now on and make a diet chart to maintain his health in between these office time.

"Sure! I will just book a cab and go to his office right now! And don't worry Aunty, I will call you after I meet him and tell you everything" Taehyung said and took out his phone to book a cab.