51.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧

after jungkook left his office, taehyung couldn't seem to focus on his work as he kept thinking about the ravenette . he knows jungkook loves him but that still doesn't change the fact the older came to him only after he got his permission from his mother .

he's never against loving and respecting family instead he admires people who still looks upto elders with proper respect which is why he was attracted to jungkook at the beginning too . but you still can take stand for yourself in your family too . they are family , they will eventually understand you and will be by your side.

shaking his head a bit, he decided to check the reports in his hands properly . but his mind seems to never get tired of thinking of jungkook . he scoffed in annoyance.

*

reaching his home, he was faced with his father's poker face and a worried mrs. kim trying to calm her husband. taehyung already know what's coming on his way so he prepared himself mentally .

" why did that crow's mother, that woman came to our house today with her idiotic sister in law, tae ? " mr. kim immediately asked after noticing him coming inside the living room.

" ugh! let the boy go and change first dae! " granny kim scolded her son. taehyung waved his hand at her direction with a small reassuring smile.

" appa i myself don't know why was she here today even jungkook came to my office. i have no idea what happened to mrs. jeon suddenly that she's all of a sudden okay with mine and jungkook's relationship! just the way you're curious and surprised about the whole thing, believe me i am also going through the same " taehyung replied calmly.

" she might be regretting, i mean she never was vocal about her dislike towards your and jungkook's relationship tae, maybe after seeing jungkook's condition she also realized her fault. she's also a mother, a mother can never neglect her child's feelings " mrs. kim said as she recalled the desperation present in mrs. jeon's voice when she came to talk to them.

" i will go and change ! maa please serve the dinner i am feeling really hungry! " taehyung said after a short pause in their conversation and went upstairs to his room making mrs. kim sigh. she very well know how much similar her husband and youngest son in being stubbornness .

on the other hand, taehyung thought of the things mrs. kim talked downstairs few moments ago . he practically can hear his heart beats ringing in his ear and head spinning with many thoughts of all the things going from last night, more like a month.

surely mrs. jeon has been never vocal about her disliking or liking towards their relationship but he himself has felt the distance slowly developed between him and mrs. jeon after she got to know about them. he still misses the time when he first visited the jeons and how lovely she was to him. how they used to bicker on the diets ! there was always playfulness, a more than doctor and patient relationship was always present there. and despite of everything, he will always have a soft corner for her .