29.

Long chapter ahead~

Long chapter ahead~

****

Taehyung looked at the mirror one last time before putting back the pink lip balm in his drawer. Maybe, he wasn't going there for any 'date' but still he wanted to give a good first impression to His father's bestfriend's son.

He had wore a cadmium yellow coloured tee with long sleeves and a navy blue coloured high waisted jeans. He put some make up on ,not too much bold eyeliner , peachy pink coloured lip balm. He had put on asymmetric earings and his usual accessories like his rings, bracelet,watch and his favourite sunglass.And last but not least his slightly curly blonde locks.(a/n: forgive me because I am very bad at make up and describing things 🥺)

"Now let's meet this guy! And Appa said I have met him in my childhood! Okay let's see" Taehyung mumbled to himself and grabbed his wallet.

When he went downstairs his excited mother hugged him " Oh my god! Tae you're looking so beautiful! Best of luck for the meeting "Mrs.kim said and Taehyung nodded with a soft smile. Mr. Kim also gave him a pat on his shoulder with a playful wink " My son is so handsome "Mr.kim said which Taehyung giggled and said " I have got it from my Ma and you" The Kim parents also chuckled at their son.

Their moment was ruined by a horn of car which Taehyung immediately understood as the Cab's horn. Because of his accident, his doctors and family restricted him to drive with bike so he's always going anywhere by either Namjoon's car or cabs.

"Ma! Appa! Bye! I will be leaving now" Taehyung said and left from there. He went outside and indeed the cab was there.He hopped inside and the driver started the engine of the cab.

*****

After reaching the restaurant, Taehyung went inside it. The receptionist bowed to him "Sir do you have any reservation?" She asked and Taehyung nodded his head "Can you tell me where's the table no. 30? It must be reserved by Mr. Han" Taehyung asked and the receptionist nodded her head.

She checked the computer and called a waiter to take Taehyung to the table. Taehyung bowed to them with a sof smile. When they reached the table, Taehyung didn't know why but he felt sudden nervousness. He unconsciously bit his lower lip when he saw a person's back who was seated on the chair of the table no. 30.

"Here! Sir! Call me when you will order" The waiter said and left from the table. Taehyung went to the other side of the table and found the person was reading something on phone head down.

He cleared his throat "Mr.Han?" upon hearing his voice, the person immediately closed his phone and looked at Taehyung. He immediately stood up from the chair "Oh no! I am sorry I was reading some news! I didn't noticed you!" Mr. Han said and Taehyung cooed at the male's blushing face and suppressed himself from giggling.

"It's completely fine! Please you don't have to apologize! Let's seat Mr. Han" Taehyung said and sat down. The other male mirrored his action and smiled at him "Please don't call me Mr. Han! Call me Seunggyo or gyo! You're taehyung right?" Seunggyo asked and Taehyung nodded his head with a soft smile.