11.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Next day~

Taehyung woke up early that day, he himself was surprised of himself. But he decided to get ready for his work.

He did his usual morning routine and left his house with Namjoon. Namjoon went to his Uni and Taehyung made his way to Jeon's mansion biding each other good bye.

He parked his bike and went to the Front door. He pressed the bell and he was waiting for someone to open the door and started looking at his wristwatch.

He soon saw Yashi opened the door . Both of them greeted each other. "Uhm.. Yashissi Mrs. Jeon I mean Aunty is up right?" Taehyung asked and Yashi nodded her head and they made their way to the kitchen. He didn't see anyone in the living room.

Taehyung then started giving instructions to Yashi about Mrs. Jeon's breakfast. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice that everyone was now in the living room. Lara was blushing looking at Taehyung's serious face as she found it very hot. Jungkook rolled his eyes noticing his sister's behavior.

Taehyung turned around when he saw Yashi understood everything and started making the breakfast. He widened his eyes when he saw Lara was looking at him without blinking and beside her Jungkook was glaring at him. He felt so awkward.

He cleared his throat and Lara came out from her dream and blushes "good morning Dr.Kim!" She said shyly. Taehyung smiled at her sweetly "Good morning to you too Lara"He greeted back. He noticed Jungkook was still looking at them. And Lara left from there.

" Oh my! Tae you came honey! I have a lot of things to share with you! Come here!! Sit beside Kook!"suddenly they heard Mrs. Jeon's cheerful voice. Taehyung looked at her and smiled his adorable boxy smile. But the smile soon fall when he heard Mrs. Jeon said him to sit beside Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook noticing the latter was already looking at him. Their eyes locked with each other. They were still glaring at each other but Mrs. Jeon's voice broke it.

"Tae sit down beside kook!! Kook move a little bit! Taehyung will be fit there easily!C'mon just look at his small waist! Tae sit beside him honey!" Mrs. Jeon said coming down from the stairs. Hearing Mrs. Jeon's words Jungkook just wanted to smack his head... He felt so embarrassed at his mother's words.

Taehyung smiled awkwardly and went to the sofa where Jungkook was seated. Jungkook moved a bit eyeing Taehyung's waist. He mentally slapped himself "the heck! I was checking him out!!Shit!! It's all ma's fault!" He thought and his face flushes a bit.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook eyeing him.. And his cheeks became a visible shade of light pink. "Tf is wrong with me! Why in the muffin I'm blushing!! He's such a pervert!" He thought and tried to cover his blushing face.

Mrs. Jeon came finally and sat on the sofa beside Taehyung with a soft smile."Hey! Tae! Is there anything wrong! It's not that hot here! But your and Kook's cheeks are red?"Mrs.jeon asked in a concerned voice.