43.

***

***

Jhope blinked his eyes rapidly, letting out a husky chuckle thinking about past few months. His cheeks puffed out as he blew out the smoke before putting back the cigar in his mouth.

Recently he had been in distress. first, his mother's recent constant nagging and second and the main one, Min Yoonji.

He can feel his heart doing flips already just at the mention of the said girl. He blew out few more smoke before putting the cigar in the ashtray.

His plan of getting closer and making her fall for him kind of backfiring. He groaned as he accidentally bit on his innercheeks.

"What should I do with you yoonji?I wasn't supposed to catch these stupid feelings for you! But here look at me! Mind is filled with you. I can put the Facade on few more days~should I break your heart and work on my plans?yes or no?" He said to himself with a chuckle .

"Or maybe I can make new a plan with mom! She has been nagging me about it too" He muttered with a hum.

He was about to lit up another cigar when he heard his phone ringing. He rolled his eyes and went to his bed. He let out a 'tsk' noise when he noticed the caller id. He grinned and received the call.

"Hello yoonji baby! Already missing me?"

+++

Yoonji smiled to herself thinking about past few months. She never thought she and hoseok will come closer like this.

She can feel a smile rising up on her lips whenever she recall hoseok's bright smile or when he will call her with pet names.

How much their relationship has changed. They used to be at each other's neck but now, she can't even think about someone else apart from hoseok. Oh how much she loves him.

She bit her lip and decided to call the said male. She held her back from squealing when she heard other's voice from the other side of the call.

***

"It's okay and I need to tell you something"

"Sure kook go ahead" Mrs. Jeon said softly . Jungkook nodded his head clearing his throat.

"Ma I love someone! I want to be with him and I want you all to know about it too" Jungkook started with racing heart beats.

The small smile from Mrs. Jeon's face immediately faltered. She just gave jungkook a nod, because she knew where it's going.

"And that someone is Taehyung Ma! I love him. We love each other. We've been relationship for awhile now and I didn't wanted to hide it from you" Jungkook said as he placed his head on his mother's lap.

"And what makes you suddenly confess it jungkook?when you have been hiding it for awhile" Mrs. Jeon asked. Okay Jungkook didn't expected this question.