22.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

"Tae! Please don't close your eyes! Look at me Just me"

Taehyung opened his eyes weakly hearing Jungkook's pleading voice. He coughed! his chest heaved up and down rapidly "hurts" He muttered.

"Shh! Dr. Park is sending the ambulance okay! Just don't close your eyes"He said then looked at his side and noticed a mid aged man like Mr. Jung." Ahjussi can you please sat here placing his head on your lap! I'll be back soon! I've to find towel or any clothing from my car"Jungkook asked politely and the person nodded his head "Sure! Don't worry" The person said sitting on the road and gently took Taehyung's head from Jungkook's lap to his lap.

Jungkook immediately went to his car and looked behind his back seats where he usually keep towels and some sweatshirts just for any emergency. He hurriedly took them and went to Taehyung. He again took Taehyung's head on his lap gently "Thank you very much" He told the person who shook his head "it's completely fine! I'm glad that I could help you" The person replied and Jungkook gave him a small smile with a bow.

Jungkook took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the blood coming out from Taehyung's nose. He saw Taehyung was again closing his eyes "Tae! Please! Don't close your eyes!" He said throwing the handkerchief away."I'm trying "Taehyung mumbled weakly.

Jungkook took the towel and wiped Taehyung's head making Taehyung hiss in pain. Jungkook looked down and noticed how Taehyung's face was becoming more pale, his nose already became a shade of blue. He wrapped the towel around Taehyung's head.

" Listen! I still have to tell you more problems of mine! You just promised me yesterday that you will always be there to listen to them so don't you dare to close your eyes okay "Jungkook said tried to distract Taehyung from closing his eyes till the ambulance come and he saw Taehyung was looking at him and tried to mumble something.

" Shhh! You don't have to talk! Just listen and look at me okay! So you know I'll tell you a story! It's a real story okay! My ma and your lovely patient's love story with my appa!"Jungkook said and glanced at Taehyung to see Taehyung was looking at him and listening weakly trying hard not to close eyes.

"So my ma and appa were in same college. Ma was older than appa by two years. She tried to bully my appa to gain his attention. She would sent appa secret letters. And finally on a valentines day ma finally proposed my appa. And appa also accepted her. You know ma always tells us that appa was so handsome. I remember some of my childhood memories and he was indeed handsome"Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. Taehyung was listening to him with parted lips. Jungkook smiled a little.

Taehyung coughed and balled his fists. Jungkook saw the towel was soaked with blood. He immediately unwrapped it from Taehyung's head and took the sweatshirt from his side then wrapped it around Taehyung's head. Taehyung was feeling horrible he just wanted to close his eyes but he knows he shouldn't he have to be in sence till he reach the hospital. He blinked and felt tears in the corner of his eyes and were streaming down to his side.