25.

*****

*****

Next day morning~

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling under the blankets when Jungkook's alarm on his phone started ringing. Taehyung let out a groan and Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung letting out a huff.

The alarm went off but again started ringing after 5 minutes. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes blinking few times. He looked at his side to see Jungkook was hugging him. Jungkook was looking so peaceful.he felt a soft smile rising up on his lips.But the moment was ruined by the alarm again.

He felt bad but he had to wake Jungkook up or else he was sure Yoonji or Namjoon would come to his room after some time and Jungkook had to go to his house too.

He softly poked Jungkook's cheeks "Jungkook wake up! Your alarm has been ringing!" Taehyung said and Jungkook let out another huff making Taehyung giggle.

"Kookie!! Wake up!" He said pinching Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook's eyes immediately shot open at the pinch on his cheek then blinked few times taking his surroundings. Then he looked at Taehyung who was trying to wake him up. He slowly unwrapped his arms from Taehyung and scratched his nape.

He took his phone from his side and turned off the alarm. He sighed looking at the time indeed he had to leave now. He had office and he had to visit his house before anyone woke up too. He slowly got up from the bed.

"Tae! Should I help you to get up? Or you're going to take more nap?" Jungkook asked softly making Taehyung giggle "you should go now Jungkook! And yeah! I'll take a short nap!" He said yawning slightly.

Jungkook was about to move but then again looked at Taehyung and smiled "Thank you for letting me in yesterday Tae! Also Good morning" Jungkook said .

"Good morning to you too! And stop thanking me! We're friends! But I think you could have gone yesterday so you could have slept more!! See now you have to wake up early and have to drive" Taehyung said softly.

"That doesn't matter Tae! I guess the amount of sleep I had is enough it's better than I would have slept in my house! I had a good sleep! You're so cuddly" Jungkook said the last part with slightly pink dusted cheeks.

"I know! I am" Taehyung said proudly with giggle and flipping some hair from his head with left arm. "Have a safe journey! You should go! But wait are you going to climb down from my balcony again?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook widened his eyes in realization.

"I guess! The way I came to your room! I will return in the same way" Jungkook said with a shrug but Taehyung frowned. "B-but if someone see you?" He uttered still with a frown.

"I'll be careful! Nothing will happen Tae! I'll be leaving now then! You take some rest" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head still not fully convinced "text me when you will reach" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head and left.