24.

****

****

Three weeks passed ! It was fourth week running after the accident occurred. Taehyung had recovered a lot but still in bandages and was caged in his room for bed rest.Mark told him, he would be out of them after this week but still will find difficulties first with walking and moving his limbs.

Yoongi visited him when he was discharged from hospital. Mrs. Jeon came to check him with Somi and Lara and of course Jungkook.

Taehyung told Jungkook that he'll go to Jeon household again to check up on Mrs. Jeon but Jungkook declined saying he needs to rest more and Mrs. Jeon herself told that she's taking care of herself so Taehyung should join after full recovery. Taehyung was really greatful towards them.

Taehyung and Jungkook both would text each other or even call each other whenever they had time .Namjoon bought a new phone for Taehyung because his previous phone was broken due to the accident. Taehyung and Jungkook's friendship grew stronger. They were like partners in crime.

Though Jungkook and Taehyung would talk to each other on phone but they still missed each other. Jungkook even felt himself missing Taehyung's 'taetae hug'. He would just chuckle at himself for being silly.

But he would gladly admit that Taehyung brings smile on his face. The rude arrogant Jungkook would notice himself smiling or laughing thinking about Taehyung and their stupid fights back then.

Taehyung was no better. Yoonji would always tease him about Jungkook but Taehyung would always tell her "we're just friends noona".He himself would feel bubbly inside thinking about Jungkook but again he would think it's wrong.

****

Jungkook was discussing his important meeting about the project of Mr. Kyong's with Jin . This project will bring more success to Jeon Industries. Today they had a meeting with them before they start the project.

Jungkook and Jin went to meeting room when they heard Kyong's had reached. He took his usual seat and Jin did the same.

Jungkook sat up from his chair and bowed to Mr. Kyong . "Please have a seat Mr. Kyong!" Jungkook said and the said male did as Jungkook said. "Please start the meeting" He said and the meeting started.

Time skip (after meeting) ~

"It would be my pleasure to work on this project with you Mr. Jeon! We'll start the project from next week" Mr. Kyong said with a smile then shook his hand with Jungkook who gave him a professional smile with a bow "It would be my pleasure too sir to work with you" He said.