12.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

After few times of massaging Jungkook's shoulder Taehyung felt it's enough. He looked at Jungkook to notice that Jungkook had closed eyes and parted lips. He unconsciously licked his own lips.

But then something clicked in his mind "I think it's enough! He always behaved rude towards me" He thought and Taehyung detached his hands from jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and suppressed a mf whine.

He looked at Taehyung with questionable doe eyes and Taehyung almost melted in those eyes...keyword almost. He composed himself "What? Don't you think it's enough and you yourself said that you don't want any massage still I gave you because of Aunty! I came here to look after your mother's health Mr. Jeon so bye bye!" With that Taehyung left there and made his way to Mrs. Jeon's room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and mocked Taehyung's words "huh! As if I was enjoying his massaging! Pfft! Ma is just too fond of him that she exaggerated everything about him! He and his lectures!" He said to himself.

He moved his shoulders a bit but deep inside he was missing Taehyung's fingers, hands on his shoulder. No only for massage but the nutritionist's soft palm with those long delicate fingers..He was still feeling as if they were on his shoulder. He shook his head and huffed. Then he got up and made his way to his room.

He took his phone and noticed a missed call from Jin. He called back and after few rings Jin received the call "Hello! Hyung you called earlier! Is there anything wrong in the office?" "Kook! Everything is okay! It's just Mr. Park's secretary just send me a new document and it needs to be signed today!" He heard Jin's voice from the other side.

He checked the clock and sighed "hyung I know maybe it's too much to ask but can you please come to my house!?" He asked. "No no it's okay kook! I'll be there in 20 minutes" Jin replied "thank you hyung" He said and cut the call.

After sometimes He noticed it was nearly 15 minutes after the phone call with Jin so he decided to go downstairs to living room. He was going to the stairs when he heard the sound of laughter from the opposite side of his room which is Mrs. Jeon's room. He rolled his eyes and went downstairs.

5minutes later he heard the calling bell rang and Yashi was going to the door. Soon Jin entered and came towards him with two files. "Here! Kook! I read them already but still you also read one more time before signing it!" Jin said handing Jungkook the files and Jungkook nodded his head. He started reading the files.

●○●○●○●○

Mrs. Jeon's room~