6.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Taehyung was reviewing some documents in his cabin but his peace was ruined by a phone call. He groaned and received the call not looking at caller's name "Hello!! How can I help you hoe?".

" Wow!! Great way to greet your boss Dr.Kim! Isn't it!?"He heard Chanyeol's sarcastic yet stern voice. He gulped and smacked his head "shit!! Tf I just called him!? But he is a hoe tho"He chuckled to himself. (a/n: I love you Chanyeol🥺)

Taehyung came out from his thoughts when he heard Chanyeol's voice again" Are you there dr.kim? If you are then please answer me!! Mr. Jeon is here! I'll send him to your cabin then!".

He visibly grumbled thinking about that Mr. Jeon. He didn't like how Chanyeol talked about that certain Mr. Jeon and made him to come to hospital earlier ruining his sleep. He didn't like the Mr. Jeon not even knowing him.

"Dr.kim!" Chanyeol whisper yelled this time.Taehyung again came out of his thoughts and cleared his throat "I'm in my cabin hyung! I was just reviewing one file that's why I called you hoe earlier because the phone call ruined my mood"."And the reason behind your call ruined my mood more!" Taehyung thought and rolled his eyes.

"Ah! Stop this hoe thing!!Okay!?Mr. Jeon will be there in 5minutes" Chanyeol said "k hyung" Taehyung replied and cut the call.

He reviewed the document again and gathered all the documents together. He got up from his chair taking the documents with him and went to the shelves. He was putting the documents in the shelves when he heard a knock.

"Come in"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

On the other side~

Jungkook woke up as usual early and cancelled the meetings he had that day. He got dressed and left for Seoul 365MC hospital.

He reached there and met Chanyeol. When Chanyeol said he can go to Dr. Kim's cabin he got up from the chair and left from there bowing to Chanyeol.

He grumbled thinking about Dr. Kim. He was already disliking the person as he heard a lot of praises about that certain doctor.

"People usually knocked on my office door!! But here I've to knock on this doctor's door!! Really can't this doctor just came to Dr. Park's room after knowing I'm here!" Jungkook said poking his inner cheek glaring the door of Taehyung's cabin.

He sighed and knocked the door. He heard a deep honey like soothing voice "Come in".He composed himself and opened the door.

He became more angry after noticing the doctor was back facing him and doing something else not welcoming him" This doctor! How can people say he is like a God to them!! This person doesn't even know how to welcome his patients! Like seriously he had no manners "Jungkook said angrily in his mind.