10.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

After Taehyung's leave Jungkook went to his room to freshen up!!. After taking the shower when he was coming downstairs for dinner he heard some whispers.

He looked down to see that Lara was squealing and Somi was face palming herself . He furrowed his eyebrows at their weird behavior. He decided to talk to them if there's something they need.

He cleared his throat and sat beside Lara. "What's up lara!? Something's wrong!? You are behaving oddly! " He asked. He raised his brows at his sisters when he heard Somi was laughing at his statement.

"Somi!? Did I say any joke!? That you are laughing like a Joker!?" Jungkook asked Somi this time. He groaned when he heard Lara was laughing.

"Stop laughing!! Tell me what happened!" Jungkook said sternly and both Somi and Lara stopped laughing. Lara gulped and Somi smirked at her.

Before Jungkook could say anymore! He heard Mrs. Jung's call for dinner. They went to the dinning table and took his usual seat.

They all seated on their chairs including Mrs. Jeon. But the difference is her meal! She had to eat those meals which Taehyung told her.

"Lili are you sure!? You are going to eat them!? And what kind of foods are these! These won't full your tummy! You just returned from the hospital... I think you should eat more!!That nutritionist's chart will make you more ill"Mrs.Jung said with concerned voice at first but when she was talking about Taehyung her voice was somehow salty.

" No unnie! It's okay!! It's his duty! And he's best in his profession... I've to follow his instructions! My doctor suggested about him to kook then he's surely capable to cure my disease... Also I don't want kook to fire him for my mistake that I didn't listened to that boy's instructions and followed the charts "Mrs.Jeon told calmly Mrs. Jung with a soft smile.

Mrs. Jung frowned.. She didn't like the way Mrs. Jeon defended Taehyung. She rolled her eyes but then nodded her head and started eating.

On the other hand, Jungkook was still thinking if Taehyung know any kind of magic!. He himself was also surprised the way his mother took Taehyung's side. He was deep in thought but when he heard his mother's next words he choked on the curry he was eating.

"And I also think he's really cute!! He's so beautiful or should I say handsome I don't know!! He's really ethereal!! He should try his profession in Modeling too!! And you know what!! If I was young I could have dated him" Mrs. Jeon said with giggles.

Well not only Jungkook choked on his curry but also the rest of the family members in the dinning table did too.

"Ma!! You have children!! And he's younger than oppa too!! So stopp!what about appa!!" Lara whined and others stared at her amused.