54.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧

the annoying noise of the alarm's made taehyung and jungkook stirr in their sleep. without opening their eyes, both tried to reach out for the phone on the night stand which led their arms entangled together and they finally opened their eyes as the realization of another human's presence beside them sinks in.

their heads turned animatedly together and they stared at each other for a good minute before the noise of alarm coming from jungkook's phone brought them back from their trance. taehyung's arm reached the nightstand first so he turned off the alarm and got a good glance of jungkook's phone's wallpaper . it was the selca from their first date where jungkook was resting his head on his shoulder while his doe eyes boring into selfie camera with a small smile.

taehyung felt a smile rising up on its own on his face the more he stares at the picture, jungkook was looking so beautiful and happy.

the ravenette beside him coughed fakely which led taehyung to give the other his phone but he almost fell the phone from his hands if it wasn't jungkook getting it and asking if he can use the washroom before leaving which the younger of course nodded to, cause what kind of question was that.

meanwhile on the other hand , jungkook thought he just dreamed of visiting taehyung last night and he might have experienced some sorts of dream which caused a problem down there inside his boxers early in the morning . he sighed in relief thinking he dashed off to the washroom before the other can feel or understand his early morning problem. to be honest, it's embarrassing when they have just started reconciling and early in the morning he decided to pop up a boner.

well that's an involuntary human body reaction which he don't have a grip on but still.

through out the past weeks; month , he never even had a wet dream when he and taehyung were in very good term despite them sharing fair amount of make out sessions and some sensual physical touches. through out the time, having a tiny problem in the boxers were understanding but he still never got any wet dream that can lead him to have a morning wood.

could it be due to him creating fake scenarios in his mind to sleep for the past month after their break up? but he never had a boner at that time either; possibly because he was still drowning in misery of guilt.

but last night, he was literally sleeping beside his dream man. he didn't had to think of any fake things when the real person was beside him cocooning in his warmth. could it be that now as the stress of taehyung being distant with him has lifted up on his shoulder so his brain decided to think of something else.

he won't deny the fact that while he never considered himself as a horny or easily sexually excited person in past despite both males and females throwing hungry seductive gazes towards him during the parties or other places he had attended, in fact he used to get irritated if someone won't get the idea that he's not interested ; he's just there for the business and will like to spend his precious time with his family rather than with people who might will spread things after a single one night stand about him. top of everything, they never turned him on that can make his decision change for once .