chapter 2: prison

Sam's footsteps echoed the prison. He knew that he hadn't slept well, but checking the prison helped to a point. Even if it meant leaving Ponk alone..
But what he didn't realise is his visit with the egg effected more than he realised. His mind had been hazy for a while, after the visit. Red hazy. But he thought that was just a little thing, he still didn't love the egg..
Walking through the prison carelessly, Sam made small mistakes, but didn't seem to realise.
After dragging himself through all the contraptions, red and hazy or not. He made it to the room before the lava. He sighed "just a check up" he muttered, not noticing the vines around the ceiling.

Bads smile entered the grounds like a fighter in a arena. With skeppy and ant at his side, he knew he could win. The vines rose and started squirming all the server. Grabbing anything that moved. Especially everyone that woke up, they woke up to Chaos. The trio charged at any stragglers, trying to escape. One by one, corruption after corruption, the trio gained a army.

Techno jumped from his spot. "It's started!" With the voices in his head going crazy and Phil and ranboo at his side the three leapt into the portal, swords at the ready. Jumping right into the chaos.

Puffy froze the tears, all ready steaming down her face. The glow of a corrupted one staring at her. The diamond sword at her throat. Struggling to say anything, puffy mumbled "Niki..?" As soon as the trio jumped into the portal, ranboo slid a sword puffy's way, it slid hitting her foot. "Puffy!" Ranboo shouted. The scrapping noise pushed Niki back. Enough time for puffy to Jump down and grab it.

Phil stood that barely able to take it all in. Sword shaking in his hand, he looked around in shock.
Sapnap was walking towards a terrified Quackity, eyes blazing red, sword scrapping along the ground, smirking. Quackity's empty screams echoed the server.
Callahan's piercing gaze settled in ranboo.
Techno back and forth with George and Glatt. Glatt's ghost tendencies catching techno off guard, more and more often.
Tubbo looks down at Tommy, a smirk like shlatt more than ever. "Scared? Tommyinnit?" He leered. He grabbed him by the scruff and through him down. "You never mattered to me!" "Don't you realize? Your a asshole! I've always hated you!"

Everyone's being pushed Further and further back. The ruins of the l'manburg hole, just visible with every push back.

"Niki!, Don't do this to me!" Puffy screamed "please I need you" she didn't flinched, both swords clashed like thunder. Callahan's gaze, was ready and poised just like his bow and arrow. Hitting ranboo's leg, ranboo fell to the floor crying out in pain.