chapter 3: the fight

Techno was so focused with defending him self against George and Glatt, that Phil was the only one who heard the cry of ranboo.
"Ranboo!" He cried only just catching him. There was no way, anyone was letting anyone else be corrupted.

Jack manifold raced up behind Tommy red eyes blazing. Still on the floor with tubbo sword at his neck, jack laughed "oh look at little Tommy!" "He's struggling" Jacks words echoed Tommy's brain. He looked back at jack. "Jack i-" he gasped as tubbo's sword sunk into his torso. His screams echoed, this was the first actual attack where blood was spilt. Techno looked at at the hordes of corrupted members winning over there counterparts. Tommy passed out in the floor, the edge only getting closer and closer.

He looked at puffy, the worry filled his eyes. Puffy nodded. We had to win.

Jumping away from Niki, she ran up the nearest building. Screaming from the top of her lungs, she let out a massive "DUCKLING!"
Heads turned, bad frowned. She stood there, stuck. Hoping. No matter what people thought, he was our only option, what else could they do?

Puffy's scream echoed all over the server the fighting all most stopped. But bad pushed forward, nothing was going to stop him.
Dream jumped up. "Puffy?" He mumbled lost of words. Dreams shouting erupted the prison. His cries as desperate as he could. "Sam! Please!!" "I know you heard it to!" "They need me!" "I can't have the smp with no one in it!!"

The lava slowly lowered, the bridge on its way. The vines where wrapped around Sam no matter how he struggled. The mass of them swarming all I've the inside of the prison. "Sam!" Dream sprints down the bridge, just making it. Sam passes out, trapped in the vines.

Still standing on the building, puffy fears the worst. She knew Sam was in there. So where were they?! More and more the uncorrupted members of the smp are being pushed towards the l'manburg hole. Each of them, staring there loved ones in the eyes, tears streaming. Puffy runs to ranboo, "ranboo we need him!" Ranboo's eyes, go wide, his enderman side trying to take over. Panicking. "I-" he mumbled
He looked at Phil. "Go, go get him" Phil sighed. Enough people had been hurt all ready. With a heavy heart, ranboo nodded.
Puffy turned to ranboo, I'll look after Phil, I promise" ranboo smiled weakly and with that he teleported away. With shaky hands and a un-controllable form, just ready to jump out. Ranboo entered the prison.

Within minutes, ranboo can already see dream defending himself from the vines, Sam under his arm, sword in the other.

Dream stops him and all most smiles, but stops himself.
"Dream they.. they need you" "I can't take you both.." he points to his leg. The arrow still deeply embedded in his leg. Dream growls, puts Sam down. Even if he knew there was no safe way for him.  
"Fine! Let's just get out of here!" Ranboo winces but takes dreams arm and teleport out to the battle field.
"Dream!?" Puffy shouts still in tears. "Oh my gosh!" Puffy runs over with a hug. Dream takes the hug, but doesn't hug back.
"There's no enough time for this, ranboo we should-"
The fear fills there eyes. There's ranboo, in his full enderman form. "Ranboo!?" Dream asks all most shocked. No reply. No thought in his face at all. Keeping there eyes down, dream says "don't let him die"