Chapter 8: Home

((Alexa this is for you, you know who you are))

Ranboo took our hands and looked at Sam for reassurance. "Home, home ranboo" he smiled softly. We teleported back, right in front of camp. All eyes on us. Ponk ran up to smile, as wide as the moon. "Heyy, ponkie" Sam let out with a small sigh. His injuries, catching up with him, let Ponk steady him carefully. 

Phil stood up carefully, cup dropping from his hand.. He walked over to ranboo, not taking his eyes off him. "Ranboo?" he could barely get out the words. Ranboo looked up at Phil, but jumped behind me. I took ranboo's cold hand and led him towards phil. "Ranboo, this is Philza, he's nice i promise." I mustered trying to smile. Phil was on the edge of breaking down, but ranboo wasn't budging at all. I took both there hands and sat them down, "Ranboo, i trust Philza i know you can too. Philza is the kindest, most father-like member, he looks after you and Technoblade!" i started frustrated. "ranboo! you should know him!!" My efforts were useless. Ranboo looked up, panicking. 

We both looked up, just as confused as each other. It was only when the first drop of rain hit my mask, echoing my head.  "TECHNO!" i yelled grabbing his cloak and wrapped ranboo in it as quickly as possible. Just as the heavens opened. Ranboo sighed, Phil buried his face in techno's cloak, flashbacks to Wilbur echoing his brain. Techno held Philza close while i made sure, ranboo was covered. I left them to it, they really needed this. More than i did...

I went out of the camp and sat in the rain, letting it trickle down my mask. This was the closest I've ever been to everyone and i mean truly. No lies, no half truths. Nothing like the prison visits.. Since cutting my ties, I've felt amazing nothing has been able yo keep me down! No worries no problems, nothing. I didn't have to worry about my enemies killing someone/something i cared about because i had nothing!! Because i had nothing..

I didn't want to look back but someone hand had been placed gently on my shoulder. "Do you really care?" the voice came, soft but calm. The line hit me harder than expected, way more than i could ever imagine. "OF COURSE I FUCKING DO, Its all lies no one can truly cut all the ties, its impossible!" He didn't even flinch at my swearing. "Dream I've heard of the things you've done, these past days, it cant of been easy" he sighed  "It was never going to be, i didn't expect it to be like this." i muttered. "I was shitty!, all this preaching about having no ties, that nothing could hold me down!" "When i did, it wasn't any inanimate objects it was people-" I turned to see George asleep on one side, cuddled with sapnap, while bad looked at me smiling. "Bad!? your awake!" "Yeah, a few minutes ago i think, i wanted to check on you.." he said calmly. "Skeppy and ant have told me everything, they talked to me when i was sleeping."  "Telling me, how nice you where"

"I didn't mean to! i knew i- no the smp would be nothing without its members, it would be nothing." "I cant give up on something I've made that easily, egg or not!" bad winced, I paused sighing. "Come here bad" he leaned in and let himself drift off. Did i really care?