Chapter 7: Sam?

The vines had all shrunken and lay dead around the server. Sam wouldn't be being attacked by the vines but it means they still had him. The swarms of vines filled my mind. There where too many last time, he could of been trapped. But Ranboo...

Phil's in charge, so I wasn't too worried about leaving the group. Everyone's just happy for a break, egg or not. But I am worried about bad, he's been so messed up, I just hope he's ok. Techno spends his days alone, searching day and night for ranboo. He talks about his voices and how they talk about where ranboo is, but techno is never fast enough or doesn't listen to the voices.  No one can get him to stop, even phil..

I picked up my sword, something that I only recently have be trusted with. I don't blame them. It scared me but I wanted it just in case, no one needed to know. "Look after everyone please.." i left without looking back. The trip wasn't the hard part, it was being in the prison, i wasn't scared but that didn't mean it didn't give me the creeps. As soon as i stepped in the prison i knew something was wrong. The lights where out, no light could get in even if it tried. The prison on the inside had been pulled apart. Had something come looking for me? The further in i got, the more quieter it got. There wasn't even any mobs it was dead silent. I walked right into Sam's crown. "Ah the heck!?" my voice echoed the hollow prison.  "Sam?" i tried again. I couldn't see a centimetre in front of me. My other form could...

I let my eyes turn red and searched around. "Down here" Sam croaked weakly. He had managed to dig a hole, and was hiding in it. I leaned down grabbing his arm to pull him out. He winced, loudly. When i pulled him out, i brought him close and bandaged his arm. He told me he had fallen down the hole and landed funny, possibly breaking his arm. "Lean on me, i got you" i ushered calmly. "Wait dream, before we go we should grab something." "Uh sure" i said confused as ever. "Ranboo come out, its ok. you know dream. He's here to help!" i looked at him shocked. 

He appeared in front of me, "You found him?" Sam chuckled "He found me.. he's kept me alive.." Sam said weakly. "When you left with ranboo, i knew i might be here for a while. i don't blame you, i probably would of done the same.." "I made a hole, hoping the vines would leave me alone. They did eventually, the first few days where fine, but when i started running out of food, it became a problem." he muttered. "The vines gave up or something? i don't remember.."  We slowly got to the entrance the light hurting our eyes. 

"Ranboo, just appeared out of no where, destroying the place, like he was looking for something." I stuttered more than i let myself believe, "Me-e?" i could hardly get the words out.