Chapter 13: his pain..

We made quick light of coming home, enough pain and damage had been caused all ready. I just didn't realise how much I've been hurt, I'd been bottling the emotions for years, was it going to burst? Thoughts i didn't even know i had clouded my head, i could feel my anger rising. Did i really want this to happen?

We called for ranboo and surprisingly he managed to find us, and send us back home. We walked into camp, dream limp in my arms. It was taking all my energy to carry dream and keep my emotions in check. I couldn't do it for much longer. Bad leaning on my shoulder, we made it to the middle of camp, everyone staring. No one knew what to do, what happens when the strongest link collapses? The rest follow..  Gogy came running up, i pushed him away not saying anything. I turned and walked off. Bads footsteps catching up with mine. "Sapnap, wait-" bad ushered.  Ignoring him, i laid him down and felt my protectiveness rise, no one was going to touch him, no without blood being split.

Bad raced just to keep up. His little flames, sparking around him. "Sappy, I'm just here to make sure he's ok, that he's not hurt" i exclaimed obviously scared. Sapnap had never been like this before..   He calmed his fire but stayed tense, watching my every move like a hawk. This was impacting him too much to make any mistakes, i knew i had to tread carefully. "Fine!, quickly!" he growled. Bad winced but got down beside dream. Bad checked him over quickly, nothing more than little scars and bruises. its when he lifted up dreams shirt to see a big bruise on his side. Dream, shook but stayed unconscious. Bad froze, the pain in his knuckles suddenly apparent. He didn't dare look down, his sore hand all the proof he needed. He didn't even remember it happening.. Was this all ways there? what had dream done! I snapped back quickly. "Uh he's ok, just some bruising on his chest." bad stumbled with his words. "umm thanks dad" sapnap muttered. 

Gogy caught up with sapnap. "Not in here, bad don't take your eyes of him!" i nodded quickly. I picked up dream carefully, he looked after me, now it was my turn. 

We stepped outside and George stared at me. "What the heck was that about! What the hell happened?" he said his voice rising. I glared back "Its nothing George just leave it!" i didn't want to have this conversation. "Leave it!?" he yelled "Leave it! are you fucking crazy! i cant even get a the tiniest bit close to dream without you! You digging your claws in!" he shouted getting more and more angrier. "YOU KNOW WHAT GEORGE? GO FUCK YOURSELF!" "I DONT GIVE A, SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!" i started laughing, "Did you have bad ripped away from you?" "Your own father, against you because of some egg?!" "Your fiancés mental health so strong that it impacts you? That your the only one keeping them alive?" "The burden of helping them when no one else will!?" "DID YOU EVER FUCKING VISIT HIM!?" "where you ignored? Ever had dream mess with you!?"  He wouldn't even let me speak.  "I've lost everything! i don't know where one of fiancés is, he's lost somewhere alone!"  "I-I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!"  

"Sapnap.."   "DONT!"  "Don't you fucking dare, come near me!" He left gogy standing right where he was rooted in spot. He went over to bad and took dream from him. "Dad, just leave please.." he muttered. Bads tears streamed down his face as he left. Sapnap knew he wasn't going to lose anyone else. No matter what happened.  I am not going to lose anyone else! George looked up at bad as he left them, "We-e should leave them-m for a while." he mumbled all most whispering. 

The whole camp was silent. Puffy, putting  a brave face on headed sapnaps way. "Sapnap?" said waiting outside. "I know you don't want to talk, we don't have to, but please, please can i see my son? My duckling.." her voice cracked. A small "Come in" barely left Sapnaps mouth. She came in. "Oh dream.." she had her hands to her face as she came over. "Sapnap what happened?" she said between tears. "He thought he could control it.. he wanted to learn how to control it.." sapnap sighed. "Oh my duckling, my poor duckling.."  Sapnap allowed her to cuddle up together. They told stories of dream to each other, manging small chuckles between the tears. Sapnap, slipped into a deep sleep. His emotions clearly took everything out of him..