chapter 22: Karl?

I had only just managed to catch up with the eggpire, racing along. The swarm of crows zooming through the sky big twists and turns back and forth. Ant had managed to lift me up on Bbh back as skeppy held on watching bads everyone footstep.

They where looking straight into our souls... Did they even have eyes? I wasn't sure it didn't matter! We made it this far and we couldn't go back now. Not after what HE did..
Karls murmurs filled my head,"quackityy... Where's sappy?" "It hurts, it hurts a lot!" He said allmost whispering. My heart was pounding, that murder has to get here quickly or there won't be anything Left to save.
But why hadn't they moved? Creepers where vile creatures who couldn't be more happy exploding over anything no matter what! So what-
The hair on my skin shot up. I carefully looked down. Sweat dripping down my skin. What was that?-
I held my stand but sigh I bit still careful to keep a eye on the creeper. A kitten, a young one had come and sat between my legs rubbing it's self all along me. The cat! Maybe the gods had looked down on us for a long time but today we couldn't have been more lucky!!
Bad swept In destroying the creeper In a single bite. I took a step back gripping Karl tightly. "Bad-d?" I said not believing the words that came out of my mouth. Skeppy and ant got down and nodded. "Yeah, this is bad rn, a lot has happened while you where gone.. we don't have enough time to explain now.." ant said the tiredness in his voice showing. I looked at the shakily. "O-ok, let's go quickly, we really don't have enough time.." I said trying to hide the worry in my voice.
Skeppy and ant nodded pulling me up on bads back to-

"Sapnap?" I said allmost in tears "Karl? Oh god Karl?! I'm sorry quackity! I'm so sorry!!" He fumbled with his words the tears streaming out of his eyes. Bad got up and raced off, the rest of them clinging to his back.

((Small chapter this time for a bit of a break next chapter should be out soon and will be bigger))