Chapter 27: glitches

XD looked down at the server message. He sighed and picked up his mask, but rather then putting it back in he stuffed it in his long coat. With Sapnap still near him they walked over to Philza. "Angel.. you need to leave." His voice hidden by the sudden earthquake of the server.

"Philza, a SMP is nothing without its creator, it's nothing." Phil looked up still cradling Wilbur. He growled getting annoyed. "Old man! This server is going down! And in a few days will cease to exist! No dream no dream SMP!" "Do you understand me now?!" All sympathy had left his voice.
"Do you get it? No one will survive this, the server is dying" "And if you haven't noticed we've already lost 1"

XD brought up chat showing Philza Glatt's death message. "They might not remember seeing a death message like this before, but I know you have" "30 days SMP? Ring any bells!?" Phil looked down at will and then towards Technoblade.
"Ok XD I understand." He sighed. Nothing could mentally prepare anyone for what could happen. But it was true Philza had seen this many times before. For him a death of a server just meant another memory, another one of the gifts that Mumza gave to him. No one else could remember them, a new server was almost like a restart. 

No matter how many times he'd seen this, he knew the destruction it could leave. 

Another day another building, another two days and it was three. The animals that could fly had long left. Those who couldn't where grounded. Stuck. And yet it wouldn't be able to hold them much longer. Nothing mattered anymore. Not when the world was ending.

As painful as it was all wars and battles all sides where put to a truce. They are all finished done. The main thing now was staying alive, at least for the ones surrounding you.  Day who knows of the ever growing void and people where getting desperate. Dream or the weird Karl, ranboo had been no where to be seen.

Phil held onto anyone and everyone he could. He in his last insane moments did what he Could for anyone. It was only yesterday gogy was lost to the void. He was lost now.. Just gone forever. Nothing could save him.

Nothing could save us. At all. XD watched over us, despite not having a reason to stay. No gogy to mess around with no Choas no fun. This was it