Chapter 23: who has the blame now?

By the time we got back, everything was really split! Philza's angry face glaring at tubbo, only to be placed in front of ranboo's.

"Phil.. don't do this!" Ranboo all most growling. "You know he wasn't in control! No one was! Stop trying to put the blame on someone!" "All this arguing isn't going to help anyone!"

Phil was fuming, but stayed silent...

Dream took ranboo and tubbo in his arms. Shaking his head, "Phil I'm sorry your hurt but this is no time for the blame game, we've all suffered Enough."
"Dream?.." ranboo looked down at his hand, shaking uncontrollably. His anger was so much more, so much more than what he was showing. Or was this nightmares doing? Was he going to snap? Would he-.
Puffy looked at me realizing dreams growth in anger.
"Duckling.." she said softly
"WHAT- oh.." he growled, nightmare clearly taking front. "They want to start shit mama! They want us to fight! Dream doesn't want this! Not again!! We've lost enough!" Nightmare said almost shouting, glaring at Philza. Techno held onto his weapon.
"Don't do this techno" ranboo's voice rang out. "Your protecting the government ranboo.." he said sighing

"no! Techno! No he's not!!" Nightmares anger rising higher and higher. His form, Changing with ever new level of anger. Eyes piercing red..
Tension flying high like some unavoidable death, just coming closer and closer. The smp was split in two, those who stood behind dream and those who blamed him. A bit of Deja vu.. but somehow worse. Maybe there was no tnt but teeth where sharp, claws ready and weapons glinted in the sunlight. "Governments aren't just people!, cant you just get over it? Its a concept." "A concept you didn't have to stick your in!" Nightmare growled forcing dream back, stance still protecting ranboo and tubbo. "Oh please, dream, talk to me about anarchy! Talk to me about about blowing stuff up!" He gripped his axe tighter and tighter. "I SHOULD OF KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" The voices for once fighting against each other fuelling techno's rage with ever word muttered inside his head. Technoblade got closer and closer, axe glinting as much as the red blood lust in his eyes. The axes clash struck hard like lighting as puffy rose her axe ready.

"You! You where ready for anchery! You wanted MY help with the eggpire, MY help to destroy them! What about then? Did you forget about that because your darling dream came back to help?" "Technoblade! This is a different matter!? Don't you see this? The eggpire isn't evil any more I don't need your help." " And my son is still my priority!" She sighed "techno.. evil or not he's still my son, still someone to me." "Someone I care about!"
"All this violence, all this pain what about when you gave it up? What happened to that techno?"

Philza flew in, his anger and frustration getting the better of him. He glared at tubbo still in tears. They didn't say a word, but ranboo watched Phil with a piercing gaze, gripping onto tubbo just as tight as his eyes watched the broken figure of a father, breath seething with revenge. Techno noticed but paid no attention, eyes locked with captain puffy. "Peace? This server could never know the sweet quietness of peace, not when he was around, not if it wasn't for Tommy!" He shouted his mouth not really believing his own words.

Dreams eyes snapped red as nightmare took front. "DONT you DARE bring him into this fight Technoblade!" And just like that Philza nodded at Technoblade and leapt at tubbo bearing a axe, swinging back and forth over and over. Ranboo brought out his own sword and evaded every attack Philza brought with speed, arm still around a crying tubbo. The silence was louder then any l'manburg explosion that ever could be. Captain puffy, though struggling, still kept up with techno as there axes keep clashing the song echoing the atmosphere.
"Oh yeah? What would you do? I'm sorry I'm, maybe I'm forgetting something? A alliance, a friendship that I thought couldn't end in betrayal!" "Are you the next Tommyinnit? Are you dream? ARE YOU!?" The words screamed out his throat until it was hoarse.

"Oh come on now and fighting is going to fix this? Technoblade we had manic fun with those events, but that was it worth anything in the end? Yes? No?"

"Tommy didn't betray you, get over yourself!" "We've all done shit, we are all in no way innocent. No one! No one in the Fucking slightest!!" "Your 'anchary' was bullshit! Weak, fake whatever you want to call it! Anything but your so called 'anchary'"

Dream pushed puffy out of the way and punched techno to the ground. "Don't talk to me about 'anchary', you bring it's name into the dirt!" He spat the words out. Philza froze, axe at ranboo's throat, ranboo's sword at his stomach. Ranboo breathing heavy said "Phil, don't do this! We don't need this! We don't want this! No one should go through it again!" He said the words falling out of his mouth, like lost instructions.  His eyes glitching, "⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⎅⍜ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏃⋏☌⟒⌰ ⍜⎎ ⎅⟒⏃⏁⊑, ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇."  The enderman shrieks seemed like time began to pause just very slowly. Dream snapped back again, sharing front with nightmare. "R-ran⏚⍜⍜?" His voice panicky but some how soft, unlike his face full of worry. "⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔?" Ranboo looked up, his eyes now fully purple. They didn't know what to do, how had ranboo gone into his ender walk status, could certain things trigger it? I thought water was the only thing-.