Chapter 14: no...

No one had seen sapnap like this, not even bad.. Quackity stood before the whole scene, letting it replay in his head, nothing had prepared him for this. He looked up at gogy. He went over, dragging him away and slammed him into a wall. "Ack!, what the hell Quackity!" Gogy's shouts rang out. "Want to explain what just happened?!" Quackity shouted. But like sapnap, Quackity wasn't going to let him get anything out, no more shit. "Dream isn't just yours!" "Sapnaps right you never did visit him!" " Where you even friends?" George stood there, lost in Quackity's words.

"I'm going to look for my husband, if i hear that you even went near sapnap- I wont hesitate to cut you to piece's!" "Don't you fucking test me!" He walked away leaving him. Alone. Broken? Even he didn't know. With all this red haze shit, the server was left in ruins. Karl could never really deal with these attacks, he didn't really blame him, no one did. The server really had been through enough and different people dealt with it differently.. even it wasn't in the best ways. 

Quackity knew sapnap was just as worried as he was about Karl, but in all his anger and emotions had latched on the person who was literally in his arms, dream. I'm not saying all the stuff we said wasn't true it was, George and dreams relationship was so scuffed, for the good or the bad, just why couldn't it of been me? He wasn't alone, the lingering smell of alcohol was not easy to forget. "Oh mi novio, having relationship problems? You know that could of never been us!" his bitter voice rang out, echoing along with Quackity's unsure footsteps. As much as it pained me to not lash out, i knew i had to keep going. No matter what the asshole said.. "Aw guapito you really that pissed?, i didn't even know if you could even stay quiet this long! Didn't you miss me? he said floating eagerly at my side. "Go away Glatt I've got better things to do then waste my time talking to you" i muttered in the most bitter and cold tone i could muster, i wanted none of his shit, not now, not ever. "What he had was shit and nothing could make me come back to you, no matter what you offer me, you pompous freak." Finally he shut up but stayed at my side all the way to Karl. Once at the door to the library he stopped whispering " i miss what we had" just as he disappeared i paused. He was trying to make me feel bad for him, like always. Why didn't he change like Wilbur? It would of been better if he just forgot it all.

I looked over at sapnap, his eyelids heavy and his figure slumped. He really had exploded at George. But it had taken everything, everything out of him. There was a low whimpering outside.. "Bad, come here.." i said my voice as calm as i could make it. He slowly appeared at the entrance. His tears where no-stop streaming down his face, i could see skeppy dead asleep just behind him. He wouldn't move any closer, eyes glued to sapnap. Our hug was warm and comforting i knew how much more bad would cry if he couldn't get any closer. With dream in my lap and sapnap on the other side i opened up my arm to bad. "Its ok come here", he shuffled over trying to keep quiet. He wrapped him around my arm and got in close. "I've never seen him like this" he whispered between stuttering. "I don't think anyone has bad, but don't blame yourself ok?, its not your fault"  "That's not the point", he lifted up dreams shirt to show puffy the dark purple bruise. "When i was allowed to check him over, i found this, sapnap knows but not to much extent. You see i didn't know what to do, bandages wouldn't of helped, i don't like the look of it at all. He could have internal damage, but i wouldn't even know!" his voice raised more than he realised. "The worst thing" he sighed " i was the cause of it, my knuckles are super sore, and wont stop bleeding but I've shown no one, i don't even remember it-" puffy just sat in silence looking down 

"Dream?".. her eyes glistened with tears..