chapter 5: it's over?

Bad never really wanted to take any lives. So everyone knew, they hadn't lost anyone.
That didn't stop the feeling of being lost. Being lost without there loved ones. To those still stuck in the corrupted state.

Dream let, puffy down when she saw Niki frozen in time. Puffy gasped, all she could do was hug her.

Dream slowly walked over to where he put George. His body was limp in dreams arms. He gathered sapnap too and placed them both at his side as he sat down. Puffy held Niki as tight as she could, I doubted if she would ever let go.
With Tommy still passed on the floor, someone had linked his hand with tubbo's un-touched body. Quackity made his way over to dream, with out missing a beat dream said "come here" in a calm tone. Quackity placed his self between sapnap and dream.

Today we might of won, but it didn't feel like it. The amount we've lost all ready..

Phil ran up to dream, Technoblade slowly coming up behind him. "Where's ranboo?" The pain in his voice was so high. "Where is he?!" "Phil, I'm sorry. When we teleported to the egg, he went into his full enderman state, he could be anywhere by now" I hid my worry in my voice with seriousness. No matter what me and ranboo where linked if we liked it or not.

Days went by and all remained the same, no one moved from the battle field. In fear of there loved ones waking up alone. We all made camp, no one went anywhere unless they had to.

"THE EGG!" bad sat up screaming. Dream dropped everything and ran. "Bad, bad it's ok!"  Bad took one look and hid. "Don't hurt me, the egg took total control, I couldn't do anything!" Dream grabbed him, "we both lost control, bad". Bbh erupted into tears.
Dream was at his limit all ready, showing this much enough, was dangerous. Crying was still not a option no matter what it took. No matter how I felt.
He held bad for ages, hugs helped.
"Bad, we need your help, the corrupted ones aren't turning back."  "oh, I don't know for sure to get them back, but maybe give them what the egg couldn't? Or get a loved one to talk to them? love is the opposite of hate." he said weakly.  Bad went limp in dreams arms.

"bad! no!" dream shouted, puffy looked at me. "Go, I got him!" i smiled weakly at her. "Take care"