Chapter: 26 You!

Phil just pulled them out of the way. Just managing it with seconds to spare. Wilbur clinged into big q's limp body. His wings as frayed and disintegrated as philza's own. Though the  more tears in philza's eyes, the more likeness the two shared, with passing every second. Phil slowly let go of wilbur and placed his hand on his face, waterfalls of tears covering his clothes. "Your just as precious as the day I lost you" he mumbled, his voice shaking and crumbling at the meer sight of his lost unfinished symphony. Maybe l'manburg was will's unfinished symphony but he was his. "Dad-za i- I'm back" he cried his arms still cradling the unlucky bird. "Yeah son your back, I got you, I got you now"

Sapnap continued to rage, his volcanic like flames, scorching the server minute by minute. Only dream could think to stop him. But he wasn't here.

Far away with the chains of the egg's control glatt looked down at the library in fear and disgust. Unsure of the darkness ahead. The steady cracks filling the room, destroying everything in their sight. "Ha! Look at you now!? You promised me everything! All of the love and the drink I could ever have" Despite shouting desperately, he closed his mouth. "Your all looking at me again, I really will died surrounded again.." "just you could never be them!" With one last sigh he slumped down, the crackes filling his face and leaving nothing behind but a simple message of 'jshlatt got deleted.'

XD teleported to the broken Sapnap and held on tight. He held him no matter how the fire burned. God or not Sapnap mattered to gogy and his friends just as much. Even if gogy wasn't in 10 feet of him, XD did everything he could. "Sapnap?" His voice came out soft though glitchy. Still sounding like dream after all this time..
"XD-D i- I'm sorry, I can't do this without him" he gasped letting the tears stream down. "I- I can't do this, I can't!" His cries getting more and more scared. XD turned to face him. Gogy had taught him lots, about comfort and love and fun and help. All the things he never understood, or excatly got at first. And yet, he mastered them. For gogy..
He slowly took of his mask to reveal a face like dreams, more crytpid like and broken but still dream. "I could never be him, I'm not him. We share the same illusion of how we look, how we talk." "I do this for you Pandas, even if I can't do much" the empathy as alien as it sounded filled his voice, although the glitches and the harshness of his voice was not like him.
Despite the flood of tears the flames didn't die down.
"Your not dream, I know XD you don't have to pretend to be him for my sake." He mumbled with disappointment leaking out. "I don't do it for your sake, I do it for your friends, I have all I need And I don't understand your need for more, but I know what friends are for"
"They need you, way more then you realise, your nether origins hurt there tender skin, they can't help if you are on fire" he continued.
"I'm sorry" he calmed down his fire as XD leaned in awkwardly for a hug. "Thank you, if not for me but for them."

XD lifted Sapnap out of the Lava that destroyed the spot he was in. Carefully and slowly.

Gogy sat up from his meadow, still lost in his dreams. With no XD around him. Sleeping through everything was his curse, his problem. But no XD? Something was wrong...